[PART, 1.0.2] Anatid Robotics / MuMech - MechJeb - Autopilot - Historical thread

r4m0n

Just wanted to post a .23 bug. Back in .22, whenever you had the VAB deltaV window open, the staging interface would do weird things. Now in .23 with mechjeb attached to a spacecraft you cannot manipulate the lower two stages above the "reset" button. I've tried dragging things down there, but they stop or get frozen. Take off mechjeb and the problem disappears.

Sounds like an invisible window bug. Anyone else having this?

I had the same problem earlier. Moved one of the engine icons and it got 'stuck' behind another stage icon and I couldn't select it. I had to pull everything off the root part and rebuild it.

not working as of .23 update.
Loaded up. 23 and the mechjeb info Window no longer appears in the VAB when I add a MJ part to a craft.

Grab the latest build from Jenkins and copy it in. Link in first post. It works for me.

Here's a image showing it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbr94w8houxg7fc/mechjeb.png

Edited by Phoenix84

A minor thing. The light on the module seems to alternate between magenta and red (magenta when functioning, red when not). However, a green light is being reflected off nearby rocket parts when the module is operating. Otherwise, the dev build seems to operate for me under KSP .23

As to the bottom two staging not being clickable, you can work around it by adding extra stages with the plus button on the staging at the bottom which does still work, then cancel them prior to launch. It's a pain but it brings things high enough in the queue that you can click them

derkaderka / MainSailor / Patupi : build 135+ should not have this problem at all. It was a bug with the menu windows when it was closed.

The small roll in a know bug of those who use the dev version. Since it's does not impact anything it's not high on my list.

I'll take a look at the AR202 light problem, it's shader related so I'll have to read up a bit on that first.

Can you elaborate on that ? Because it worked fine on my computer yesterday.

drtedastro : for the toolbar related bug please post in the other thread. I did not test the toolbar in .23 yet.

Bad download, now working 'ish. No TWR or DV information given.

With the rapier I assume ? I said earlier that the new engine module is not supported yet, it's a LARGE code change.

Edited by sarbian

Using 0.23 and Dev 136. I'm having an issue with autostaging in the Ascent Guidance autopilot. Previous versions would operate through the declared stage, then stop. This version seems to be stopping before it begins the declared stage. Is this an intended change?

Sorry to bother you all, but I have completely forgotten how to install Mechjeb. Could someone be so kind as to remind me what and where to put things. I have downloaded the Dev Build mentioned earlier in this thread, but simply have no idea on how to make it work.

Thanks in advance

Let me add some info to this issue. I just went back and tried an identical flight (2-stage launcher), setting the end stage to zero. No joy. The autopilot would not auto-stage my in-line stages. However, using another design with strap-on boosters (three-stage launcher), the strap-ons separated correctly but the next-in-sequence stage would not.

Kerbal Space Program - 0.23.0.0 (LinuxPlayer)

CPU: AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core Processor (4)

RAM: 3953

GPU: GeForce GT 520/PCIe/SSE2 (1024MB)

SM: 30 (OpenGL 4.3 [4.3.0 NVIDIA 313.30])