Steam Controller

Fluburtur

Since the Steam controller is now a thing I thought we could share our presets here, so I begin

http://imgur.com/a/IO2ef

I made this one to fly planes and use BDArmory, the layout is pretty much the same as a PS controller for the Ace Combat games except the right pad don't do anything but I could maybe map the gears/radar settings here. :cool:

I play KSP with a SNES remote. Your controller is nothing to mine!

I can respect that.

Also the controller could be used to build but there are a lot of keys combinations to build, like alt/shift other keys and alos scroll. I would need a preset on it's own and because of a bug I can only save one at a time.

I can respect that.

Also the controller could be used to build but there are a lot of keys combinations to build, like alt/shift other keys and alos scroll. I would need a preset on it's own and because of a bug I can only save one at a time.

Yeah, there has to be two worlds for building, the PC building mode and console. Because the way the game works and attachment works, etc etc, isn't the same. So if your building on the PC, it will always be with a mouse, no matter how advanced the remote may be.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god... I only have a Sega Genesis. :P

Seriously, that's cool.

It is- AWESOME!!!

I looked for genesis PC remotes, but most looked like crap.

IDEA. Play KSP with the Oculus rift, and use the U-force or power glove to control! Hell yeah!

I play KSP with a SNES remote. Your controller is nothing to mine!

.......wow...... I'm speechless. Have some rep.

With the Oculus Rift, Nintendo U-force or Powerglove, that will run you almost $250-$300+

Actually, my oculus DK2 is in the mail. I think I can get it working with KSP when it arrives, or at least soon after that. Idk about the glove.

.......wow...... I'm speechless. Have some rep.

Actually, my oculus DK2 is in the mail. I think I can get it working with KSP when it arrives, or at least soon after that. Idk about the glove.

Thanks for the rep! Maybe I should host a live steam on Steam with me flying with it :) .

The Powerglove barely worked to begin with, and the U-force *works*, but is still a bit weak compared to the remote. So getting the Powerglove to work with a PC, is going to be a record challenge, especially for a game it isn't programmed for AND IS 30 years too new!! Same deal with the U-force. So in short, it won't work without some serious pain in the ass work to MAKE it work, and I'd likely gut the Powerglove to replace it with modern technology which is far more reliable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.