ksp combat server [DMP]

amankd

ksp combat server

find us on facebook for updates and events: https://www.facebook.com/KSP-combat-server-716704125140093/

this is a DMP + BDarmory server for the betterment and desrtuction of kerbal kraft! we build, test and fight with complex and often wackey aircraft that normally work:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

you will see an aufull lot of A10 warthogs, it just seems to be a default ground state of being, fresh outa ideas? build an A10.

the mod pack can be found bellow https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnqvf8af222zeov/GameData.zip?dl=0

p.s. if anyone could let me know of a way to add a donate button, the servers i rent allow for great eliability,smooth game play andexcellet speeds but they aint free, it comes to somthing in the order of £5 every month, it isnt alot but it adds up

Edited by amankd

I tried to play DMP+BDA once with a friend. Turns out those mods are not made for each other but I know someone is making a plugin to make this actually possible.

I might visit.

were using it

works great

a lil bit buggy on missiles

Nice. I see you have an event tonight, I will try to play but I don't have facebook so im lucky I saw it.

Let me just prepare my plane.

EDIT: I just saw you don't have KerbinSide in your modpack, it would be nice to have it so 2 groups can take of from different places (like the KSC and the island runway) and fight to take control over the bases.

EDIT 2: my bad, you have

I also just tried to connect but I can't

Edited by Fluburtur

Some things to note: 1. The default sever info in the modpack is not correct. 2. It seems that several mods are missing from the modpack. I was able to get the correct info for the server from the facebook page (I would recommend putting that info here so people can find it easily), but It seems that Spanner's Broomsticks, Rovers and Roadsters (I think that was it) and some mod that adds a Halo Falcon (?) (really have no idea what mod that would be or why it is even on here).

New server infos:

IP: 5.9.142.49

Port: 6812

Modpack: (link broken)

We had a great time playing, mostly the 3 same players but we did a lot of propeller/biplane fights even if I made a manned V1.

There were a lot of crashes but we played for 3/4 hours before goign to sleep.

Edited by Fluburtur

yeah we did have some pre launch issues wuth mod packs an server locations now resolved, there will be a ground based event next weekend, 11pm GMT for anyone interested!

- - - Updated - - -

a new mod pack for the time being, a revision based on last night will be broght out soon

Some things to note: 1. The default sever info in the modpack is not correct. 2. It seems that several mods are missing from the modpack. I was able to get the correct info for the server from the facebook page (I would recommend putting that info here so people can find it easily), but It seems that Spanner's Broomsticks, Rovers and Roadsters (I think that was it) and some mod that adds a Halo Falcon (?) (really have no idea what mod that would be or why it is even on here).

Halo Falcon is amankd's mod.

Next one is next weekend, it will be a ground based event.

And I too think we can remove some mods, some are usefull but I haven't seen a shadow of the others.

And again I invite you to join the skype group for a better communication and also to make friends.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.