Uncontrollable and unstable rockets!

Hello colleagues'm having a serious problem with my space race and I try to send a probe to the moon but can not even get out of the first stage which is free of the gravity of kerbin is more to the few seconds of flight the rocket starts turn and goes head down toward the floor. Normally this could be solved by activating the SAS but as is manned can not do and can not always be solved a problem like this. Nor I possess RCS control due to the design and not think much help. The problem is that the center of mass and propulsion can not make the indicators do not stay together well how to do this. If anyone has some tips or something they are grateful because none of my rockets are controllable, I'm failing at something and it's not.:wink:

https://youtu.be/6azvDhskKOY

Edited by HECHICERO100

HECHICERO100,

Pointy at the front, draggy at the back. And try to keep to a tall skinny design with the weight closer to the front.

Better yet, read this:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/117876-Why-Does-My-FLIPing-Rocket-Always-Flip-Over!-%28Easy-Picture-Explanation%29

Best,

-Slashy

Edited by GoSlash27

No and anyway if you put the fins it is, they become uncontrollable me with or without fins. I think the problem is at the center of mass or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your suggestion colleague read does not find the solution to this. Thank you!!

I guess

?

I try to keep it simple for the translator: You launch too fast and turn too late. Use a mod like KER or Mechjeb, that shows you the thrust of your rocket (keep the TWR below 2). Throttle down the boosters in the VAB. Keep your center of mass high (use two liquid fuel stages on top of each other). Don't use extremely long boosters, that add drag above the center of mass. Turn earlier (around 100m/s) and gentler (keep direction in the yellow prograde marker).

What GoSlash said. No nosecones, too wide, way too powerful.

Although its built mostly with mods... in FAR, this would work in the stock areo-model as well well.

F2C8F95BC4215F0C701B8E4FEB0350C146FB341B

Even with KScale2, I like my T:W at about 1.15, no higher than 1.25. Higher than that and it makes the rocket difficult to control.

I get the problem here, with my old craft in particular my first (attempted) mun mission I just thought the solution to not getting where you wanted to be was just add more SRBS onto it. The crafts I was making were so ludicrous and had so many kickback engines on the first stage that it almost looked like a flower when viewed from the bottom. But really the craft that got me onto mun only had 4 SRB's and some twin boar engines+ some reliant boosters to help it get into orbit. Because Even though you produce more thrust you need to have control of your craft in atmosphere in order to get a stable orbit. For inspiration look at the stock craft kerbal X. I've heard that with some proper usage of gravity assists that craft can get to eve(but not back.) And yet it seemingly has less actual thrust capability then the huge craft that we design.

If colleague is my channel on my way race so I can not use the mechjeb yet it did not release yet and I need to control the ship but there is no way put the center of mass of half up or vice versa, I have also tried in the center and changing the entire ship without results, I can not make a stable rocket is unmanned, manned with better but I can control the probes do not understand the truth !!

- - - Updated - - -

It is not a good design rocket this model but this is left to control the rocket which I speak is not of this video is another rocket that I have not yet but I'll upload it to share with you to see where is the fault, the audio the video is in Spanish because it is my native tongue)

• 2 weeks later...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool ..." (Abraham Lincoln)

The question is, "what are you trying to achieve?"

If you wish to show people how to 'do' KSP then there is a whole lot of stuff here, on the wiki and other resources that will show you how to design vehicles that work. Reading them will help a lot.

On the other hand, if you simply wish to "speak out" then explosions and failures are easy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.