[WIP] [Alpha] Modular Mk2 Fuselages (25/10/15)

Inqie

How many times has Bill come up to you complaining that there isn't enough snacks in the cabin? How many times have you had to tell him that Jeb ate them all?

"Why not rectify this problem by adding more snacks where Jeb would never think to look?" Bill thought, and thus the Modular Mk2 Fuselage was born.

2DuMVXa.png

This mod features upper and lower Mk2 fuselage modules. By mixing and matching upper modules with lower modules, customized fuselage sections can be created.

Features:

- Mk2 Liquid Fuel Top Module

- Mk2 Liquid Fuel Bottom Module

Changelog:

> v0.3 (25/10/15)

- Mk2 Liquid Fuel Modules added

To be developed:

- Add other fuel type modules

- Add Cargo Bay module

- Add Science Bay module

- Add Landing Gear module

- Add Air Intake modules

- Add Cockpit module

- Improve Textures

- Think of alternative models

Known Issues:

- Texture doesn't line up exactly between two modules (due to a problem with the location of tris)

- Collision mesh of top module may cause problems

Please delete your ModularMk2 folder in your GameData before installing a new version.

Download: Available Soon

This is a Work In Progress mod which means I will be updating it with new improvements and additions. Do not be surprised if you experience problems with an Alpha version.

I am looking for people to help me manage this mod, as I may not always have the time to improve it myself, and do not have the most experience in making this kind of mod. Texturing and modelling help is welcome and suggestions are always appreciated.

Installation:

1. Download from the link above (available soon)

2. Extract the .zip folders

3. Merge the GameData folder provided in the download with the GameData folder in your KSP directory.

*License: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License*

Edited by PortalGunner

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.