KSA IVA Upgrade

RangeMachine

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Kerbal Space Agency introduce modification for stock IVA's. It provides ASET's ACLOR functionality for stock Mk1 pods.

Done internals:

• Mk1 Pod
  • Mk1 Lander Can
  • Mk1 Cockpit
  • Mk1 Inline Cockpit

Required mods:

Recomended mods:

Download Link

Thanks ASET for his great pack and JSI for RPM mod!

Edited by RangeMachine
Reupload

http://imgur.com/a/Ax3Ek

Kerbal Space Agency introduce modification for stock IVA's. It provides ASET's ACLOR functionality for all stock pods.

Warning! Only Mk1 Pod implemented for now. I am planning to add new internal every 3-4 days.

Required mods:

Download link

OMG I love you so much right now :D. Can I make a request to do the mk1 inline next? Also will you use ASET avionics?

Can you make a download that doesn't have ASET Props and ModuleManager in your download ? In short just your CFG for it ?

EDIT- Really not good to add other mods in your download, Can just lead to bad things all in need is to say there needed.

Edited by Mecripp2

just wanted to say thank you for making these, and can't wait to see your next creations. i played around with your new mk-1 for a few hours today and have to say it adds a whole new element to the game play and makes me excited to get back into KSP. thanks!

Thanks for this Mod!

May I ask how you calculate the temperature in C° from the unusual units of the 2HOT Thermometer?

I made this chart.http://i.imgur.com/2jVsXX7.jpg

Thanks for the reply! I did not calculate anything, all calculations and functionality provided by JSI RPM and switches, buttons, etc provided by ASET Props. I had only combined it to one mod.

Congrats on the modding Mondays :)

Not really understanding much about how RPM works, as a thought does what you are doing allow for the potential of creating 'transparent windows' in the 'stock pods'?

Peace.

If i can RPM cameras force to render "Internals" layer, only that i need it place them in the internal and rotate them in right direction. But it will be done after all IVAs.

I feel like you could use a little bit of those triangular flat areas in the Mk1 control console for a little bit more- they look a little bit strange when the rest of the console is crammed with buttons and switches and displays and that area is totally blank.

I feel like you could use a little bit of those triangular flat areas in the Mk1 control console for a little bit more- they look a little bit strange when the rest of the console is crammed with buttons and switches and displays and that area is totally blank.

Got it :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.