KSA IVA Upgrade

RangeMachine

If i can RPM cameras force to render "Internals" layer, only that i need it place them in the internal and rotate them in right direction. But it will be done after all IVAs.

Awesome! That would be the major of getting 'everybody' into RPM. hopefully the 1.1 will assist in the lagging issue with that.

Good luck.

Peace.

Is it only me or are the action group buttons in the mk1 capsule wrongly placed: the first one is the tenth and the 2nd is the first one and so on.

And also this: can you place the action group buttons on the unused quarterpanels besides the lower 2 mfd's?

Is it only me or are the action group buttons in the mk1 capsule wrongly placed: the first one is the tenth and the 2nd is the first one and so on.

And also this: can you place the action group buttons on the unused quarterpanels besides the lower 2 mfd's?

Strange, i cheked it was ok. One minute i will check it.

-----

Checked it, seems ok.

vV8J4JO.png

Ok i will place unused action groups soon.

Edited by RangeMachine

Man, it's started from 0:

AG0=Action Group 1

AG1=Action Group 2

etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to make a 3-kerbal-IVA for a soyuz like HGR or Raidernick? I found nothing with ASET for this pods.

Possible, but after all stock pods

Ah sorry its my fault. You are right its my mistake, i will fix it in 10 minutes and add missing ag for mk1 pod

Cool -- Thanks for fixing that. They may be designated internally starting with zero, but they're activated 1-to-0 due to the keyboard. ;)

Love this mod... I've been waiting for something like this for a long time :)

Simple request...when you have finished doing what you set out to do. Would you consider making Mk1 pod variant using analogue displays similar to the real Mercury pod?

http://www.ninfinger.org/models/pix/mercfig6.gif

Poor quality picture but you get the idea.

Perhaps I am odd but prefer playing with the low tech Mk1 capsule and lander and this would be awesome.

Can't wait to see what is coming next :)

Love this mod... I've been waiting for something like this for a long time :)

Simple request...when you have finished doing what you set out to do. Would you consider making Mk1 pod variant using analogue displays similar to the real Mercury pod?

http://www.ninfinger.org/models/pix/mercfig6.gif

Poor quality picture but you get the idea.

Perhaps I am odd but prefer playing with the low tech Mk1 capsule and lander and this would be awesome.

Can't wait to see what is coming next :)

Okay, it will be done something like that, but later.

Is it at all possible to add in the parachute arm/deploy/cut buttons? i know alex had these in his ASET pack, and in the ALCOR capsule. would be helpful for those "sticky situations" during a launch abort

Is it at all possible to add in the parachute arm/deploy/cut buttons? i know alex had these in his ASET pack, and in the ALCOR capsule. would be helpful for those "sticky situations" during a launch abort

Yes it possible, but later.

P.S. You can assign actiongroup and add AG1=Parachute to description for example.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.