Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Show off your awesome KSP Pictures - Part 2!!

Rules:

Use img tags to insert pictures into posts.

F1 takes screenshots in game.

Only post pictures in spoiler tags if they are over 1920x1080. (This is an exception to the rules and approved by the staff) This is a screenshot thread so a 56k warning is a given.

Uploading your pictures first to an online host like imgur, photobucket, etc is preferred.

Try to take screens at the maximum resolution you can run KSP at.

F2 allows you to hide the HUD. Some(but not all) pictures like environment shots look better without it.

In .14 the middle mouse button will allow you to pitch and yaw on the camera's axis instead of the central point

Chronological montages from cool missions are welcome!

Cheers!

Capt'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

This thread is the continuation of venku122's picture thread.

Edited by Capt'n Skunky
Formatting

Happy explosions! Anyway, it was that orbital paths glitch that happens occasionally (already posted two other screenshots in the devforum), and my rocket conveniently exploded while it happened.

Happy explosions! Anyway, it was that orbital paths glitch that happens occasionally (already posted two other screenshots in the devforum), and my rocket conveniently exploded while it happened.

You have some damn pretty orbits.

Nice 300th post Cooly!

Here 2 of my lasts mission, the first is Arbollo 1 landed on the mun (unfortunately Arbollo 2 reached the ground a bit too fast and smashed into the mun)

The second an the third are tests with the new camera-plugin by r4mon.

1601328502.png

1896006688.png

1690006687.png

I have started setting up boom trucks with cameras along the runway. Unfortunately I can\'t get them any larger without the launchpad glitching out on me, there are some angles I want that I just can\'t get without finding a way to make a longer boom.

qfxjP.png

(damn this is old stuff!)

ksp2011110320335935.png

The first landing on the Mun ever. Embarrassing.

I thought my engines weren\'t activated yet, so I pressed space again. Woops! Landing legs gone! Good thing I RCS to get myself upright again, though! ;)

First launch with the new camera plugin

7355486162_31654b9081_o.png

Kerbal Space program di Lorenzo Giacobbo, su Flickr

7170273123_ef598ee4e6_o.png

Common Core Booster jettisoned

7170275463_a15f962d22_o.png

Leaving LKO for circularization at 3800 km

7170274821_42e642c9ce_o.png

Dynasat in orbit

7170276039_2126fe5908_o.png

Mün rover with its second landing stage (yes... the landing phase was conducted by three stages... weird ;D)

7170271721_7e60af642f_o.png

I always enjoy seeing what other people experience in this game. I thought I\'d throw in some input. Spoilered for convenience of others.

My first thought is your rocket exploded because of that. Seeing all those lines made it figure it wasn\'t needed so it took itself out of the equation. That or the Tholians are capturing your Kerbin.

A perfectly non-circular orbit ???

8SQHA.png

Jeb, are you on the pot?

pre-launch of Explorer2, complete with twin rover landers. something tells me this voyage will be successful.

vMoow.jpg

Joe 8)

That voice would be the same one that speaks to Jeb. Listen to it, and embrace it. Ignore that other one screaming at you, \'ARE YOU INSANE?!\'

Here\'s A Couple :)

2012-06-10_00001

The 'Little Bastard'

2012-06-10_00002

On The Launchpad. This Little Sucker Is The Most Volatile Jet There Is At The Kerbal Space Centre. Be Careful When Flying It, Or There Will Be CONSEQUENSES.

2012-06-10_00003

The Consequenses.

i just get a Red X