Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Spent quite a few hours building my spacestation and putting it into a 129.9km~ circular orbit.

Space Station:

oicF8.png

http://i.imgur.com/oicF8.png (for full res)

Then the hard part began, matching orbits, speeds and distance... This took quite awhile for me, but I managed to end up roughly 200m away from the station.

Unfortunately my 'claws' hit some of the parachutes I added to balance the craft out. which caused some issues, but after awhile I managed to resolve the problem.

(no pic)

Once in approximate position, the even harder part started... trying to get into position to dock.

(no pic)

After a the while, I managed to successfully dock using the crafts landing-gear claws.

Successfully docked:

wiaXB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wiaXB.jpg (for full res)

Unfortunately after I loaded the game right after, the claws effect were canceled, causing an undock.

can\'t wait for 'strafe' thrusters and real docking functions!

EzOrA.png

Zvezda-3, just landed with its crew of Bill, Bob, and Philin Kerman

unfortunately it tipped over somehow, stranding the three kerbanauts. To keep them alive until a solution for their rescue was found, I continued sending Zond rovers to provide food and supplies

5sftx.png

here is Jeb, encountering the stranded Zvezda-3 for the first time

eeK5y.png

examining the engines

DnzS1.png

Jeb meets with the stranded Kerbanauts, landing site is visible 4km away

Welcome aboard, fellow Kerbonaut! Nice rocket design.

Thanks, turns out it was a bit overkill though, I was able to get a much better result with only two large external rockets and a specialized 'shuttle' spaceplane sandwiched between them.

That Mün party is aawweessoommeee!! I love how all your landers are lined up in the background, especially so close to each other!

Heres my contribution for the day.

'Hey Fredrie...'

'Yeah Chadson?'

'What happened to Richgard?'

'Oh, when we bailed he was smashed by the command pod about 30 meters that way'

'Oh...poor Richgard...'

bJzfP.png

Got my first geostationary orbit today after reading how to do it a little bit. I felt proud of myself. Video was too short and boring, so I bring it to you in seamless animated format!

3537328.jpg

Got my first geostationary orbit today after reading how to do it a little bit. I felt proud of myself. Video was too short and boring, so I bring it to you in seamless animated format!

Did you use ladders as antenna?

[mod]Please snip images from your quotes.[/mod]

^Great animation! It is very satisfying to get a Kerbo-stationary orbit. I wish there was a way to make your craft always point at Kerbin though.

It\'s actually possible to do that with the part gravity plug-in. But if you timewarped you would be no longer tidally locked.