Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Hows the acceleration on that thing?

You can go faster with EVAPack RCS thrusters, So uhh its not really for the impatient. :P It takes two stacks (six fuel tanks) to get out of Kerbin Orbit and it takes forever to change your orbit whether you are in Kerbin orbit or Kerbol orbit, so it is not really a very good design to use.

Hi all, here are a few pics of my Melee Attack Ship, the Reaver.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31402&stc=1&d=1345220979

attachment.php?attachmentid=31400&stc=1&d=1345220775

attachment.php?attachmentid=31403&stc=1&d=1345221208

attachment.php?attachmentid=31401&stc=1&d=1345220924

attachment.php?attachmentid=31404&stc=1&d=1345221565

I started a thread with a video link in it and I'm uploading another vid of it now.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/17286-video-Melee-Attack-ship-dual-command-pod-capture

You....made a reaper....HOLY [FLUFFY BUNNIES].

Get some laserbeams on that thing and you've got the Leviathan from Disney's Atlantis!

I'm sure by now you've all read in the papers about the disaster that befell Munahab 1, when miscalculation left the orbital research station stranded in a highly eccentric Munar orbit with no fuel, and the crew had to abandon ship in their spacesuits. Well, there's good news and bad news. On the downside, Philmey Kerman learned that it's very hard to land on Mun using only the RCS of a spacesuit. Our condolences to his family. And then Macford Kerman fell off of the rescue rocket as he was getting out to make room for the rescuees. Our condolences to his family. And then Hersel Kerman missed the orbital rendezvous with the rescue ship and didn't have enough RCS fuel for a second attempt. Our condolences to his family. However, we are pleased to report that Orgel Kerman

Jm1p3.png

tFHRk.png

was able to rendezvous with the rescue ship piloted by Samson Kerman,

I1xrv.png

P6YbK.png

and the two are now safely on muna firma.

uwKoy.png

(I don't know why that one's not working. Well, here's the pic:)

uwKoy.png

Said a spokesman for the Kerman family, "So just as many of our relatives died as if you hadn't attempted the rescue? Uh, thanks. I guess."

Edited by Vanamonde

This is my lander on the mun, I need to make a couple of small changes as the centre legs are too short, but its capable of going to the Mun and Min in the same mission, at least until the fuel thing is fixed in 0.17.

screenshot40small1.jpg

From, So You Want to be a Mun Pilot! A KSP Training Manual . Chapter 5: Landing!

BGdHw.png

My personal favorite right there. You know that poor Kerbal is thinking 'Maybe if I turn my light off, it won't really have happened.'

While not amazing visuals, I found this accidental orbit to be rather amazing. A Minmus gravitational slingshot that threw me into a Mun slingshot that threw me into an escape velocity.

47AOd.png

This also was an accidental occurrence. While testing a research vessel I discovered that it had enough fuel to still land on the Mun, so I headed down into a random landing site, completely in the dark. Afterwards I decided to take a photo of it for my Rocketry thread and advanced the time warp and this is what I caught.

Kerbin too?!

dKf8s.png

I took another shot at rebuilding a real world aircraft in KSP.

In-flight Images courtesy of Maxim Maksimov, Dmitry Pichugin (from wikipedia).

MXj6v.jpg

Edited by jfx