Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Just a thread where you can post your favourite pics from the new update and tell us how you came about them. Here's one of mine.

After downloading 0.17, i decided to have a fresh start and re-establish my bases on the moon and minmus, and get my satellites set up before venturing to the other worlds. After putting down my base on the moon, i glance through the window using Bill's eyes and see this.

SMcMO.png

Edited by Tinyman3000

I flew 5 solar missions before getting a Duna encounter on the 6th. Here's some pics I took

SW6RV.png

Saw a sunrise while in Kerbin orbit. Stunning!

rdMrx.png

A few months later, Duna comes into view.

f1qgr.png

Here comes the 5-10 minutes of absolute terror

Dkrxe.png

I can see that haze now....

WHYiQ.png

Entering the Atmosphere

zhVvy.png

The view immediatly after landing.

It didn't go very well, considering that pieces of my lander are strewn across the landscape, but still a landing on another planet!

9PuJy.png

Emerging into the Desert

TM5ob.png

Walking towards the main body of my lander\rover

whzU4.png

Mostly intact.

This landing was one of my favourite things I've ever done in a video game, it was just awesome. The best part though, is I still have Jool, it's 4 moons, Ike, Eve, Gilly and Moho to land on.

XPvgu.jpg

May 26th 2012.

My first Mun Landing

VxObh.jpg

July 18th 2012

First Space Station

vX13y.png

September 15th 2012

First Rover Landing on any Object

9PuJy.png

September 20th 2012

First Landing on another Planet

*Keeping his eyelids as tightly shut as possible, and thanking people using spoiler tags on their planetary mission screenshots. You rock! :D*

My first orbit in 0.17, yesterday night...

This. Atmosphere.

IWhBB.png

And that's from tonight: slowly learning interplanetary flight!

xLwO7.png

I'm short on words to describe the whole new level of beauty and possibilities added to the game by v0.17!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33191[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33193[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33194[/ATTACH] am i the first?

Maybe, maybe not. Thousands of players play without posting their acheivements online. So i wouldnt count on it. Probably ONE of the first people.