Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Wow. That's...that's awesomely insane. Took me a bit to realize what they were standing on...

Speaking of which, that's an incredibly small radius for a sun. O.o

My fifth geostationary satellite, part of my COMSTAR project that will provide long-range telecommunications from Kerbin to the outer planets. (Using the RC mod.)

A Kerbolrise from orbit, which I thought was very pretty!

And a picture of Bob, Bill and Jeb on the Mun. Also, I was surprised and delighted I that the lander didn't tip over, what with its lack of legs.

This gave me an idea for a similar photo.

Edited by phoenix_ca

Ended up in a complex ejection course to escape kerbin's system, went around kerbin, around the mun, back to kerbin and then escaped the system, while going around the mun I noticed these pretty pictures.

2jpQ1.jpg

lXeyq.jpg

Landing on duna with stock parts is so passé so I got a rover, the idea was to seperate it from my pod when the parachutes eject (but not open yet)

r5Pay.jpg

It didn't work

epeZI.jpg

I did succeed the second time by just taking it with me until right before I land but I had to swerve my pod out of the way and isntead of landing next to it I crashed the pod, the crew survived though but they got killed in a traffic accident later on (I was speeding ok!)

Edited by Crusher8000

My first interplanetary mission. I decided to go to Jool, and managed to burn onto the right trajectory on the first try after much eyeballing. I decided that instead of landing on Laythe as i had planned, I would see what was below Jool's atmosphere. As I watched my last stage drift away, I snapped this of it and three of Jool's moons. I was then eaten by the Kraken hiding inside the gas giant.

zwynF.png