Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

I give you... the proud Expedition-1 crew of the Mun Arch Research Station (MARS, for short), posing in front of their MunHab and Munfrog rover! :D

From left to right: Bargas, Neltrey & Boblorf Kerman (they arrived first with a regular lander), and Camfred+Wehrrick Kerman (they brought the Hab & rover).

2Flo0.png

While trying to put a mapsat around minmus, i got this little gem:

BznGV.png

A free return trajectory...thanks Mun, thanks a lot.

What's the thing people edit to get the 3rd purple orbit? I remember seeing something about it but I was on another computer and now I can't find it again.

What's the thing people edit to get the 3rd purple orbit? I remember seeing something about it but I was on another computer and now I can't find it again.

It's in your settings file, there's a setting called something like CONIC_SECTION_NUMBER that sets the number of orbits ahead you can see.

Bill Kerman is the first Kerbal on Duna!

18Iks

Wilfrid and Sidman join Bill for a portrait together:

18ImR

Yeah, I just did my first manned landing (and crashing) on another world. All because a fuel line bugged out and decided not to transfer fuel from my main lander tank. :(

It's in your settings file, there's a setting called something like CONIC_SECTION_NUMBER that sets the number of orbits ahead you can see.

It's CONIC_PATCH_LIMIT. The default is 2, and you can set it to whatever you want, but each one higher will require more computations, plus they get increasingly inaccurate. The photo is using CONIC_DRAW_MODE = 3.

I'm rather proud of my multi-rover delivery system (as well as my rovers!):

uUq9u.jpg

Four rovers (Venturer 2) on the way to Joolâ€â€due to poor planning, I haven't managed to land any on the moons. However, it's a great shot of the spacecraft.

wIbg8.png

Rover, safely landed on Duna. I've gotten pretty good at landing these things.

Ynqcr.jpg

Driving along...IN SPACE!

Crosseyed 3D:

lsA5Fl.jpgpG2oDl.jpg

Ad-hoc mission objective 1 completed: Duna has rocks!

rZUIel.pngmJreUl.png

I have a funny feeling about this valley...

G4Cbkl.jpg

Partial panorama of landing siteâ€â€Photoshop had a little trouble with the lack of detail.

Full album on Imgur

I can't wait to be able to play KSP again.

I mean, seriously. SERIOUSLY! I never even get to play 0.17! (And my mum laughs at me when I complain about it)

Tell her that it's educational and a major help to your mathematics. If she doesn't believe you, show her a page of working-outs for phase angles and transfer times.