Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

.18 is awesome :D

Here's a transit of Kerbin's new moon, Jevan.

jNvFy.jpg

For some reason, Kerbol's sprite reacts to Jevan the same way it does to a spacecraft. Interesting bug.

And also, there seems to be a strange line. Dunno what that's about. But anyway, thank you mods for .18! You did a great job!

But... WHAT IS THAT SPACE MAGIC (new version), IT WASNT CAME OUT.

Tell me. Tell me EVERYTHING.

The sun pic is awesome Zarakon.

This one isn't really isn't that spectacular looking, but. I am a badass! lol. :cool: Managed to stand this thing on it's engine on the mun manually.

I think i'm going to leave Matzon Kerman stranded there though. I was originally trying to land under the arc, but it wasn't flat enough for the ship to balance.. and that damn kerbal, who was freaking out the ENTIRE flight, suddenly started grinning while it took me half an hour of hovering and scooting around trying to find a spot flat enough to land on... :( (BTW a single NERVA given 2000L of fuel will run a LONG time at 1/4 throttle. heh)

screenshot22.png

A successful launch! The payload is a lander with ascent stage for Tylo.

0FMuM.jpg

njnkg.jpg

Stock

how in the world it stands! , everytime i try to build a rocket that tall it colapses.

im very impressed

Edited by Martonaut

how in the world it stands! , everytime i try to build a rocket that tall it colapses like the twi..

im very impressed

You notice the gratuitous yet necessary amount of struts is on that behemoth? Also collapses like what? I don't get it.

oh dam *rushes to edit* i failed at deleting the whole sentence lols, nvrm was i was going to say may be offensive for some people.

, i dont get that well struts, if I use too many may ship explodes, if I use to few my ship explodes.. so I build sideways Xd

how in the world it stands! , everytime i try to build a rocket that tall it colapses.

im very impressed

Check out the craft file! Many vertical struts join each stage.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14567061/The%20Original%20Gangster.craft

FUN FACT: This craft is 57% stuts by part count.

Edited by nhnifong