Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Managed to get my first vehicle to orbit the Mun (as opposed to Kerbol....and thanks to an accidental premature separation, those boys won\'t be back....). Not much fuel left so I don\'t know if I can get them home, so these might be memorial photos...

screenshot1.png

A particularly cool shot I took of one of my space planes on its ascent. Sadly, I deemed it too unwieldly to fly (especially with the wing flapping like a bird, though the bending actually kind of made it look even cooler) and retired it without saving it as a craft.

Lifting off a brand new design from Mun. This was a very enjoyable rocket to fly and to land was cool too. I look forward to doing more like this!

%7Boption%7D

That thing looks absolutely epic :D

1. The terrain on the moon can be awesome.

2. Practiced landing without MechJeb, had a nice view of Minmus in the background.

3. Fuel stack battle fleet in position to invade Kerbin!

That thing looks absolutely epic :D

1. The terrain on the moon can be awesome.

2. Practiced landing without MechJeb, had a nice view of Minmus in the background.

3. Fuel stack battle fleet in position to invade Kerbin!

Until I opened that picture, I thought you\'d actually rendezvoused seven rockets at once!

Lifting off a brand new design from Mun. This was a very enjoyable rocket to fly and to land was cool too. I look forward to doing more like this!

screenshot87.png

Its Looks Like The Vtol Off of Saints Row 3

By far my most successful mun landing, using mech-jeb only for it\'s orbital info panel. Took several tries as well, those landing legs fall off with the slightest bit of lateral movement on landing, that\'s what you get for attaching them with blutac and sticky-tape i guess ^^

onthemun.jpg

I\'ve been stalking the forums for a while, so I thought I\'d finally show my face with these two pictures ;D :

This first one was my first munbase in v0.15 (which my friend subsequently destroyed).

rNQRH.png

This picture is of my space station, which I just launched half an hour ago.

ARjmB.png

Here\'s a few pics I took.

9YMVX.jpg

A mun landing. Nothing too special, but I liked the hill in the background. In fact, I\'ve chosen it as my next landing site

VxObh.jpg

Just yesterday, I launched my first space station into orbit. It doesn\'t do anything, nor have any means of propulsion, SAS or RCS, but it looks really nice and was fun to launch.

65jD0.jpg

Kerbinrise. You can see Kerbin visible underneath the sun.

0JOZL.jpg

For whatever reason, my rocket simply fell apart a little bit after starting the flight. Right back to the VAB!

duvR7.jpg

After a takeoff went horribly wrong and my rocket started to flip, I jettisoned part, only to realise the other part and the boosters were still at full throttle, and this ended up in a violent explosion of the first and second stages, and sending the third and the lander flying towards the ground.

^^^

Dem stacks

Finally achieved my first encounter with Minmus today and established a circular orbit at around 10km. Very nice opportunity to take my first 'family photo.'

From left to right: Mun, Kerbin, Minmus, Bill, Jeb, Bob.

screenshot9.png