Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

Did you use ladders as antenna?

I did! I saw someone else do it and thought it was a brilliant idea.

^Great animation! It is very satisfying to get a Kerbo-stationary orbit. I wish there was a way to make your craft always point at Kerbin though.

It\'ll stay pointed at Kerbin in geostationary because it\'s only pointing at that one spot, but only if you stay focused on the ship. Game\'s not capable of keeping the S.A.S. on when you\'re not looking, I suppose. EVA/ focusing elsewhere/warping will do that to it. Made for a nice animation though.

Today, is a great day ! or night for this matter, to walk on the mun !

screenshot10-2.png

The team after a very successful landing sent us a post card via booster :

View is great guys !, a little sunny tho.

please send help? or rations? screenshot6-3.png

how did you get the shades?

The guys are so cute that I regret it when bad things happen to them, but I decided to sacrifice brave Jedwin Kerman in the name of science, and sent him on his own little reentry odyssey, to see what would happen.

He survived.

He hit the ground at around 340m/s, bounced once, tumbled to a stop, and then stood up again, fresh as a daisy.

Adventures in lunar space...

Bill makes the first Mun landing in 0.16

csP4b.png

Turns out I didn\'t have quite enough fuel to get back...

Grey is the lander\'s orbit after burnout, ready to make another 'landing' in half an orbit...

Blue is Bill after abandoning ship.

7ZEGS.png

Bill wishes he\'d brought something other than Kwilight to read...

9mTn7.png

Rescue mission arrives about four days later (Kerbin time).

VX0tw.png

This was actually the first time the whole gang has been together since 0.16

8g3Kf.jpg

Home sweet home.

ZKCgb.jpg

Bill decides he must go back and face his demons (and also finish the Kwilight Saga)...

Bob and Jeb decide to come along this time. They touch down near a strange object...

USsgX.jpg

Bill, Bob, and Jeb reflect on the face of the monkey god...

AQMg0.png

However space dementia soon sets in...

BKITb.png

The guys are so cute that I regret it when bad things happen to them, but I decided to sacrifice brave Jedwin Kerman in the name of science, and sent him on his own little reentry odyssey, to see what would happen.

He survived.

Did everybody but me know that reentry is not fatal for un-shipped Kerbals? He hit the ground at around 340m/s, bounced once, tumbled to a stop, and then stood up again, fresh as a daisy.

I have killed a Kerbal at a far lower impact velocity...

Poor old Jeb!

Stranded on the Mun after he totalled his Munar Rover probe cart... not like him at all, that...

So we sent Bill & Bob (and don\'t forget Siglock!) out to rescue him with a heavy 2.5m-based Munar Rescue Lander, complete with DamnYouJapan\'s crewtank (seats 5). It also had a laser as 'Jeb said it was a good idea and had a spare one'

It features 4 very powerful landing engines, which can be dumped for the return trip, using just the small retro braking disc underneath.

Amazingly I manually landed it first time 1.1km away from Jeb. here\'s Bill outside basking in the achievement of a nice safe landing with plenty spare fuel for the return trip:

WuP81.png

Joe 8)

Poor old Jeb!

Stranded on the Mun after he totalled his Munar Rover probe cart... not like him at all, that...

So we sent Bill & Bob (and don\'t forget Siglock!) out to rescue him with a heavy 2.5m-based Munar Rescue Lander, complete with DamnYouJapan\'s crewtank (seats 5). It also had a laser as 'Jeb said it was a good idea and had a spare one'

It features 4 very powerful landing engines, which can be dumped for the return trip, using just the small retro braking disc underneath.

Amazingly I manually landed it first time 1.1km away from Jeb. here\'s Bill outside basking in the achievement of a nice safe landing with plenty spare fuel for the return trip:

WuP81.png

Joe 8)

Future\'s so bright he\'s gotta wear shades.

I have a unique case of Kessler Syndrome as a result of crew bailing out of return craft that couldn\'t quite make munar orbit:

8FwLx.png

It doesn\'t help that Burry bailed out of his perfectly capable 1-man return craft at 1 km altitude, stole the three-man Bill, Jeb, & Bob arrived in while they were standing atop the Arch, then crashed it as well while putting himself into orbit. The rescue ship sent for them didn\'t do any better and they had to bail into orbit as well.

Burry is the only kerbal I\'ve seen who is braver than Jeb and he needed to do something memorable ;D

Poor old Jeb!

Joe 8)

BY GOD I NEED THOSE SHADES!!! 8)

plus a pic of sunrise on the mun