OPT install keeps breaking game

So ive already had to re download my game twice and im pretty set on downloading opt and whenever i try to install it the way it reads when i click on the install directions folder all that happens is that when i got into the space plane hanger or the rocket assembly thingey (cant remember its name) when i look to the left side of my screen the icons that show the types of parts in their categories are gone and none of the parts from stock or mod are appearing.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/97525-1-0-4-WIP-OPT-Space-Plane-v1-7-1-8Test_ver1-available-30-09-15

Link to OPT spacelane mod

im trying to install this from a stock version of ksp incase that helps.

Even after i remove the mod and everything related to it the icons for the part sub categories dont reappeare and neither do the parts themselves.

Edited by jman508

Not sure what the issue is, I use OPT and many other mods without to many issues. That bug you describe I have experienced before, but not repeatedly and it usually happens after I have saved and launched and reverted back to hanger a few times. Is your tech try messed up or modified when this happens? That would indicate it is a bug in the actual parts available and loaded vs just a hanger interface bug.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.