If you could add one more building... I'd love a dock.

For me with the recent announcements about 1.05 I think a dock with the option of launching a water based vessel when you finish design would be awesome.

Personally I think it would also add nicely to the outbuildings. Anybody agree and/or have suggestions for other buildings at the main KSP launch site?

Although SQUAD would never add anything like that, I do agree, it would be nice... But for now an easier way to put things in the water is with the HyperEdit ship lander presets.

I would like to see a way to launch from the Helipad atop the VAB, though mods do that already.

What about a rover track?

An Astronaut training facility: when you have astronauts who have been in space before, they can train others to become at the same level as them.

But that will requires time and money to train them, just to keep it fair.

An Astronaut training facility: when you have astronauts who have been in space before, they can train others to become at the same level as them.

But that will requires time and money to train them, just to keep it fair.

Roverdude's UKS has an academy part that will let you train Kerbals based on the XP of the highest ranked kerbal of their classification on the ship.(ie pilots train pilots, engineers train engineers, etc)

Max training is based on location:

Kerbin: 1 star

Space: 2 stars

Non-kerbin body: 3 stars

It gives the trained Kerbal the same experience as the training kerbal subject to the above cap(except flags, it will only give 'landed' XP)

I have one landed on Minmus as part of a colony, so now I should only need to stop by with newly rescued Kerbals instead of taking them through the entire training process(Mun flag, Minmus flag, Kerbol fly-by).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.