[Stock Craft(s)] Modern Passenger Airliners and Airport Machinery of the Past and Present (Craft Pack)

Columbia

Hey, these new "Massive" jet engines coming in 1.0.5 would be great for this sort of stuff.

Whats the crew capacity on your A380? Forgive me if you put it in it's description and I missed it. :sticktongue:

Happy Flying

YargJay9991

I saw them, but they would honestly be useful only on my B777, to be honest. 2.5 m is quite.. large.

And I think the A380's capacity is about 270 passengers.. I know it's not to scale :blush:

Thanks!

Holee Krap, that's a lot of planes you got there !

Very good job !

How do i give rep?

How do i give 10 rep?

How do i give all the rep in the world?

Seriously this is amazing how much time and effort you put in to this like:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks, guys! :D I started in 0.90, and spent nearly three months worth of KSP building these ships. Add on top of that the versions changing and me having to adapt.

All you need now is Scott Manley's stairs.

Oooh, that's interesting.

Could you make some Cargo versions using the cargo bays, and the upcoming rear ramps? other wise GREAT job and look forward to more in the future!

Thanks! I wanted to make a cargo version for select aircraft, but I don't know how exactly I could do it. Most aircraft have sideways-facing doors like this:

freefightercargodoor.jpg

I will try though.. maybe by making the Mk3 cargo bays sit horizontally? and a vehicle that can reach the door, perhaps..

Amazing work.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, this will probably become obsolete in 1.0.5, I can't equip all aircraft with the thrust reversers that the Goliath engine has and I can't just equip them all with 2.5 meter engines either.

We'll see, but from here, it looks like months of work will be gone.

Urgghhh.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, this will probably become obsolete in 1.0.5, I can't equip all aircraft with the thrust reversers that the Goliath engine has and I can't just equip them all with 2.5 meter engines either.

We'll see, but from here, it looks like months of work will be gone.

Urgghhh.

Not gone, it still can be appreciated and flown. I've recently decided to stop trying to update my old craft from other versions.

Thanks, guys! :D I started in 0.90, and spent nearly three months worth of KSP building these ships. Add on top of that the versions changing and me having to adapt.

Oooh, that's interesting.

Thanks! I wanted to make a cargo version for select aircraft, but I don't know how exactly I could do it. Most aircraft have sideways-facing doors like this:

http://www.air-works.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/freefightercargodoor.jpg

I will try though.. maybe by making the Mk3 cargo bays sit horizontally? and a vehicle that can reach the door, perhaps..

I can show you exactly how to make that cargo bay in the picture. It would work in the exact same way as my hab door. Send me a PM dude.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2015, 6:46:00, Majorjim said:

I can show you exactly how to make that cargo bay in the picture. It would work in the exact same way as my hab door. Send me a PM dude.

Thanks, but I can't seem to replicate it properly... I will try again, or resort to Infernal Robotics. It is good, though, and is a very amazing feat in compactness of bearings!

In other news, this will be a pain in the arsch to update. MD-11's broken by engine trouble, A330's functional, more info to come..

This is greeeat.

kcNEubV.gif

• 2 months later...

Three ships have been updated:

-Boeing B737-800

-Boeing B777-300ER

-McDonnell Douglas MD-11

More to come!

PS: So as not to clutter the thread, the ongoing updates to the ships will have one image in the thread pictures instead of three so as not to clutter.

2 hours ago, tyburius said:

@Columbia The links " http://www./download/ "  don't works, can you re-upload the craft ?

Yeah, sorry. Those versions are not yet updated for 1.0.5 and still have mediafire links (which were banned recently).

If you want a specific aircraft updated, I'll get to it soon ASAP.

Edited by Columbia

• 3 months later...
On 16 June 2016 at 4:31 AM, Gman_builder said:

First, I am in LOVE with this topic! Second, why is the B-17 bigger than the airbus? XD B-17s were just longer than a F-14 Tomcat!

Thanks!

At the time of making my B-17, I wasn't aware of how miniscule the thing actually was, and it seemed to be suitable because cargo bays as bomb bays and such were more convenient. 

..Turned out that that was the size of a CRJ700. Well, it is easier to make strutted cockpits and cargo bays at 165% scale.

PS : Looking back at the pictures, Ambient Light Adjustment made KSP look a bit too washed out. Also, the lack of anti-aliasing in the images..

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2016 at 7:11 AM, RandomAppleGaming said:

I made some krap

Cm8HJlq

Works?

This one is modded

Hmm, can't really see it. Is it the Koeing 777-X you have in your signature?

On 7/4/2016 at 1:40 PM, GoldenPenguin said:

Still working on this? It's unfortunate I can't download all of them. :(

I'm still planning to update this, though other projects have kept me occupied. I've finished restoring the B747, and plan to look at the B707 for revisions next.

They used to work, but then Mediafire links got banned, unfortunately.

12 hours ago, Columbia said:

Hmm, can't really see it. Is it the Koeing 777-X you have in your signature?

I'm still planning to update this, though other projects have kept me occupied. I've finished restoring the B747, and plan to look at the B707 for revisions next.

They used to work, but then Mediafire links got banned, unfortunately.

Its the one in my signature, ill get a clearer one

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.