[Stock Craft(s)] Modern Passenger Airliners and Airport Machinery of the Past and Present (Craft Pack)

Columbia

On 7/17/2016 at 0:19 AM, freakneek said:

hey the download links dont seem to work :-(

It's the cause of Mediafire links being banned recently, except for the MD-11, B777, and B737.

Do you want anything specific? I can get to updating that now.

19 hours ago, Columbia said:

It's the cause of Mediafire links being banned recently, except for the MD-11, B777, and B737.

That would be awesome! im just after the b707 and the b757. btw thanks for all your efforts!

On 7/19/2016 at 1:13 AM, freakneek said:

That would be awesome! im just after the b707 and the b757. btw thanks for all your efforts!

No problem, I updated the 757 -- I'll see if I can work on the 707 when I have time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2016 at 5:46 PM, Columbia said:

I was wondering, but can you please also update the links for the utility vehicles in this pack? I`m talking about the push back tow, shuttle, those vehicles.

11 hours ago, Greystripe3 said:

First off, the download all link is broken, and secondly, WONDERFUL work! stunning resemblance! Also, how well do these work with FAR?

Unfortunately, it's broken because of Mediafire's ban (if you read a few pages back) in the forums, and thanks!

I haven't tested these with FAR, although the Concorde breaks up after takeoff (A friend tested it there). 

On 8/3/2016 at 2:59 AM, josethebuilder said:

I was wondering, but can you please also update the links for the utility vehicles in this pack? I`m talking about the push back tow, shuttle, those vehicles.

I updated the pushback truck and 707, will continue doing so.

6 hours ago, Columbia said:

Unfortunately, it's broken because of Mediafire's ban (if you read a few pages back) in the forums, and thanks!

I haven't tested these with FAR, although the Concorde breaks up after takeoff (A friend tested it there). 

Ah ok, I missed that. I will test all these aircraft in FAR once all the links are working again and let you know the outcome!

Edited by Greystripe3
fixed issue with quote :p

43 minutes ago, josethebuilder said:

The Dropbox link for the pushback truck seems to only direct me to dropbox`s home page.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Airport+Pushback+Tractor.craft

The link must have somehow been broken while you were implementing it in.

Fixed it, should redirect to download.

Happy now?

Edited by Columbia

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2016 at 6:43 AM, Al Tech said:

So because some craft are not downloadable, what craft are downloadable? (and can you please make the A380 and the baggage loader downloadable? If I'll have the time to make a short cinematic I'll be sure to mention you)

Sorry for being late with the response. The B777, MD-11, B737, B707 and B757 are downloadable right now. Be wary of the B777 and MD-11 though -- They have wing structural weaknesses.

The A380's on its way, I constructed a new wing for it, concentrating on proper dimensions (Woo!) I just need to fix it up, it's a little wobbly. Should be up in a few hours.

The baggage loader? I never intended that to be used for actual purposes because of its part count, but I'll get to it today. 

5 hours ago, Columbia said:

Sorry for being late with the response. The B777, MD-11, B737, B707 and B757 are downloadable right now. Be wary of the B777 and MD-11 though -- They have wing structural weaknesses.

The A380's on its way, I constructed a new wing for it, concentrating on proper dimensions (Woo!) I just need to fix it up, it's a little wobbly. Should be up in a few hours.

The baggage loader? I never intended that to be used for actual purposes because of its part count, but I'll get to it today. 

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Deizelpunk said:

How do you make the cool engines with the fairings? Also all your downloads are broken.

On 9/1/2016 at 8:20 PM, Jebadiah Kerban said:

I cant seem to download it :/

at the bottom to download all,

it just gives me a link thats like www./download/......23dfdfds...

I'll quote what I said from previous posts in the thread:

"Unfortunately, it's broken because of Mediafire's ban (if you read a few pages back)..."
"..The B777, MD-11, B737, B707, A380 and B757 are downloadable right now."

I've been on work with the B747 family, it's just the 747-8 that needs completion (I'm trying to get the wings to flex more).

On 9/15/2016 at 10:17 PM, Apurva Kawthalkar said:

Hi great work on the planes 

How did you manage to use fairings on the engines ???? 

This answer's also for Denzelpunk's question;

I'll attribute the technique to @sgt_flyer, who used it for open-end nozzles. Here was his tutorial on it;

http://imgur.com/a/WoHrF

Thanks!

Edited by Columbia

@Columbia thanks  :)

i used those myself to make a few custom turbofans too :wink:

if you wish though, i made a new 1.25m animated turbofan, built upon this bearing discovery by @Avera9eJoe :)

here's a prototype animated turbofan built upon this :) suprisingly smooth operation :) (same method operations as my old animated turbofans - trim roll, then decouple the animated parts to get them turning :P - don't forget to reset the trim afterwards though ^^)

rKgBqxP.png

and here's an animated view of the internals :)

the album shows a bit more the mechanism :)

http://imgur.com/a/jJMaI

Edited by sgt_flyer

Woah! I've been quoted for something! That looks amazing man, and thank you. :) - Any chance you could PM me a craft file? I'm always looking for ways to reduce drifting in the hinge and it looks like you have it down to a minimum w/ that small design.

all the links that arnet kerbalx are broken

On 28/08/2016 at 5:14 AM, Columbia said:

so THATS why my wing fell apart

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2016 at 2:25 PM, Avera9eJoe said:

Woah! I've been quoted for something! That looks amazing man, and thank you. :) - Any chance you could PM me a craft file? I'm always looking for ways to reduce drifting in the hinge and it looks like you have it down to a minimum w/ that small design.

Well, uh, back to topic, I guess.

On 9/24/2016 at 8:25 PM, buildmad22 said:

all the links that arnet kerbalx are broken

Yeah, I've been trying to address that for a while now, if you look back at the pages.

Also, A340 is up, folks! You better appreciate the long piece of literature i had to write for it as a description

Edited by Columbia

On 28/10/2016 at 9:01 AM, Columbia said:

Well, uh, back to topic, I guess.

Yeah, I've been trying to address that for a while now, if you look back at the pages.

Also, A340 is up, folks! You better appreciate the long piece of literature i had to write for it as a description

Lol i hadn't read the prev posts. Also can you fix the stairs and bus links? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.