Hello from Korea!

Hi! My name is Alan and I've lurked in the forums for a very long time. It's been 2 years since I've first seen KSP, and it's almost been a year since I started playing it so I decided to finally start forum activities. I look forward to sharing some of my creations and learning(and generally enjoying) other people's! So... hi everyone!

Hi PotentiallyHabitable578!

Two years of lurking is nothing- there was a guy here a bit ago who had lurked for 3 years, I think. I don't remember his name, though. We're all glad you decided to join, hope you have a nice stay!

Welcome aboard!

Two years is nothing, one of the guys who posted on the first thread ever apparently still lurks, and no it is not Harvestr.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome! Just found the first thread and thought about how the guy was here for 4 years.... wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi PotentiallyHabitable578!

Two years of lurking is nothing- there was a guy here a bit ago who had lurked for 3 years, I think. I don't remember his name, though. We're all glad you decided to join, hope you have a nice stay!

Welcome aboard!

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome Dman979! I know I will have a nice stay here! The forums look really fun:D!

Also. Three years... Wow

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forums! :) Well, you've been here for a while apparently, but still, glad to see you coming in from the cold. Feel free to share any questions, memorable accomplishments, etc. that you wish to.

Thanks for the welcome! Most of my memorable screenshots of KSP are gone, and I have no questions at the moment, but I will share what comes into mind!

Edited by PotentiallyHabitable578