Sign in to follow this  
Reggae

Earth Campaign Mission 3

Hi,

I'm in Mission 3 building the V2. Ive found the parts and stuck them together although I'm not too happywith the Elevon 5 positioning. Any tips?

Also the mission doesn't continue and I dont know what its waiting for, presumably some kind of build complete message?

Thanks for any help

Reggae

Hi,

I'm in Mission 3 building the V2. Ive found the parts and stuck them together although I'm not too happy with the Elevon 5 positioning. Any tips?

Also the mission doesn't continue and I dont know what its waiting for, presumably some kind of build complete message?

Thanks for any help

Reggae

Ok I sorted this myself. Basically I did not have the correct formula in the flight recorder so it wouldn't allow me to proceed with the mission. Fair enough.

I'm not sure if there was anywhere telling me that I had omitted the function? If not it might be worth updating the teachers instructions.

Also I solved the problem with fitting the Elevon 5's. I used the cross section and the move keys.rotate part function. Very easy oncce you've learnt hpw to do it.

Edited by Reggae

Thanks for providing the answer when you figured it out. That's always nice for others who may have had the same problem.