Happy Halloween!

DuoDex

So as it is likely to now be Halloween in some countries, I thought I'd post a Halloween thing!

there is not a prank this year. definitely not. certainly not.

l01JwZr.jpgOF PRANK! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Extra-spooky version coming tomorrow night when I stay up too late watching horror movies. And definitely just don't Google "creepy".

Edited by DuoDex

Well, being dressed as a German soldier has drawn several jokes about the particular political party that ruled Germany from 1933 to 1945. This one guy has repeatedly called me "Adolf" and on a few occasions "Heimlich" (probably an allusion to the thing you do to stop people from choking).

I still have the best costume around. 100% authentic, most of it is actually from World War II.

Well, being dressed as a German soldier has drawn several jokes about the particular political party that ruled Germany from 1933 to 1945. This one guy has repeatedly called me "Adolf" and on a few occasions "Heimlich" (probably an allusion to the thing you do to stop people from choking).

I still have the best costume around. 100% authentic, most of it is actually from World War II.

In my case, just humming German marches like Panzerlied and researching about the Second World War has gotten me called a person who believes in a certain political German party that is anti-Semite.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, I dresssed as an inmate. Nothing fancy.

Ha! I won second place in my church's costume contest this year! Not everyone has a total aversion to 1940s Germany!
That could sound very wrong out of context... :P

Yes, it could. What won first? The Soviet?

In other news, I'm looking forward to getting...

tumblr_ne7sh1i5pG1u2xn5wo1_1280.jpg

next year. Uggh.

Yes, it could. What won first? The Soviet?

In other news, I'm looking forward to getting...

http://41.media.tumblr.com/98353f7fb840d428637ada865da97f33/tumblr_ne7sh1i5pG1u2xn5wo1_1280.jpg

next year. Uggh.

*shudders* MAY WE ALL TAKE A MOMENT FOR A FALLEN BROTHER (lol)

Anyways, i got about 20 pounds of candy. because i could. yeah.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.