Thank you for supporting us in the Golden Joystick awards!

KasperVld

V0o9L58.jpg

We won the Golden Joystick Award for best indie game of 2015 yesterday, and we owe a lot to every one of you, playing the game and spreading the word, and obviously voting for us in awards. Thank you guys and girls so much, we're incredibly thrilled with this one. Stay awesome!

I voted for you for overall game of the year, I was kind of disappointed you didn't win that. :)

Had there been a category I would have voted for you in "favorite game of all time, ever". And to put that in perspective a little, I'm an old fart who's played games all his life. My first game was Zork. When it was new.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 on what fuel the rocket uses..it appears to be fired on monopropellant?

Great job on the golden joystick award squad..KSPs become more than any sandbox game ever has for me.. Its a well deserved award for simulation in general

4 hours ago, Overland said:

+1 on what fuel the rocket uses..it appears to be fired on monopropellant?

It's a silent hint that all stock tanks will be going fuel-switchable for 1.1. (Hey, that's my wish, I can dream what I want.) :P

Very belated congrats on the golden joystick, SQUAD. Only now seeing this, ugh.

Sooo... I have to ask: does it provide enough motivation to tweak the KSP joystick code a lil more?

On 10/31/2015 at 5:42 PM, KasperVld said:

V0o9L58.jpg

We won the Golden Joystick Award for best indie game of 2015 yesterday, and we owe a lot to every one of you, playing the game and spreading the word, and obviously voting for us in awards. Thank you guys and girls so much, we're incredibly thrilled with this one. Stay awesome!

amazing work