[PART][WIP 1.0.5-1.1.x][Dev Release] Chinese Pack Continued v0.2.0.18Y, Crewed Pod WIP! (06-20-2016)

Wavechaser

eagerly awaiting configuration for stock support, if and when you decide to add it.

In fact cz-3b already has one(because it was first made stock by Kerwis), but not yet in CZ-5. I don't know much of Shenzhou's progress, it may already be in stock size, as its diameter is only 2.8m.

Anyway, THX for your support!

Edited by 01010101lzy

Hey guys, heard you guys were working on CZ-6. Over the summer, I watched the CZ-6 inaugural launch and started to plan a mod. I finished the first stage fuel tank and the first stage engine skirt before I discovered this thread. This is my progress: newhttp://imgur.com/gallery/sxqAx3w/new

Edited by Delta_8930

Hey guys, heard you guys were working on CZ-6. Over the summer, I watched the CZ-6 inaugural launch and started to plan a mod. I finished the first stage fuel tank and the first stage engine skirt before I discovered this thread. This is my progress: http://imgur.com/sxqAx3w

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/sxqAx3w If the picture does not work

- - - Updated - - -

Anything I can do to help?

For sure:) Just some models and textures will be great!

Yep, I have the first stage models and textures. I will be working on the second stage soon, but the textures will probably be similar to the first stage. I also made CFG files for the parts (S1 tank and engine skirt) that are currently in-game.

By the way, does anyone know how to post imgur images on here? It gives me an X every time I paste the URL

Edited by Delta_8930

Yep, I have the first stage models and textures. I will be working on the second stage soon, but the textures will probably be similar to the first stage. I also made CFG files for the parts (S1 tank and engine skirt) that are currently in-game.

By the way, does anyone know how to post imgur images on here? It gives me an X every time I paste the URL

It'll be great if you can set up a download after it's useable.

You click the image button on the top toolbar, right next to the URL buttons, then you paste in the image URL (direct URL, not stuff to the image page, for example this: http://i.imgur.com/K2I7abg.jpg).

It'll be great if you can set up a download after it's useable.

You click the image button on the top toolbar, right next to the URL buttons, then you paste in the image URL (direct URL, not stuff to the image page, for example this: http://i.imgur.com/K2I7abg.jpg).

or just write[noparse]imgur images url[/noparse]

Now I'm thinking about what else does Shenzhou needs, maybe we should start with an IVA or burning-change texture for the reentry pod.

- - - Updated - - -

Remodelling YF-100. Model originally created by Ladeng and then changed by me.

http://i5.tietuku.com/ec4d66461df5b254.png

Well but the texture is still... (#滑稽)

You might want to fix SZ_OrbitingModule in that folder you have all the textures twice ? And all the cfg's are missing bulkheadProfiles = **** ?

EDIT- And the engines are missing

MODULE
{
name = ModuleSurfaceFX
thrustProviderModuleIndex = *
fxMax = **
maxDistance = **
falloff = **
thrustTransformName = thrustTransform
}

Edited by Mecripp2

You might want to fix SZ_OrbitingModule in that folder you have all the textures twice ? And all the cfg's are missing bulkheadProfiles = **** ?

EDIT- And the engines are missing

MODULE
{
name = ModuleSurfaceFX
thrustProviderModuleIndex = *
fxMax = **
maxDistance = **
falloff = **
thrustTransformName = thrustTransform
}

Well, that is a mistake in folder placing when we wanted to place the new Orbital Module but forgot to delete the old one.

I don't think we need the bulkhead config... It just works fine.

And the SurfaceFX module was missed when we wanted to upgrade the whole project from KSP 0.24 compatible ones.

We'll fix the problems ASAP, probably in a hotfix tomorrow(GMT+8).

My patch was closer of being 1.05 then this not to be rude and the bulkhead is anther way of finding parts by size.

Okay, but it is quite difficult to put these not-ksp size parts into ksp size groups. Maybe creating a new category could help?

Okay, but it is quite difficult to put these not-ksp size parts into ksp size groups. Maybe creating a new category could help?

That might do it :):wink:

EDIT- And forgot ya'll are RO guys lol thats funny anyway which isn't life size IMO but that's anther story

Edited by Mecripp2

Now(or in the near furture) we are facing an embarrassing problem: almost every vessel is textured in different styles... maybe we should remake all these after we finish the first stage of modding.

Well yes I got some problems.

The thing is, I cant correctly place the shielding base, on cz-3, its profectly align with the Instrument Bay, but on cz-5, it always will be a bit higher than it should be.

I tried to edit the node but it didnt work, do u have the same problem when u working on the cz-3 pf base?

Edited by mark7

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.