[PART][WIP 1.0.5-1.1.x][Dev Release] Chinese Pack Continued v0.2.0.18Y, Crewed Pod WIP! (06-20-2016)

Wavechaser

Halfway through CZ-7...

Checklist:  [Updated Jan.22]

• YF-100 Completed
  • YF-115 Completed
  • CZ-7 1st stage tank Waiting for export  [Also replaces current CZ-5 Booster]
  • CZ-7 2nd stage tank Waiting for export (updated 16:29, Jan.22)
  • CZ-7 Booster+Fin Untextured   [Also works as a CZ-5 Booster tank]
  • YF-220 Untextured
  • YF-325 Untextured
  • CZ-9 tanks Not being made yet
Edited by 01010101lzy

On 2016/1/22 at 9:07 PM, Delta_8930 said:

Which version of the CZ-9 are you planning to make? This picture shows a version with LFBs and another version with SRBs. 

cIg9t74.jpg

If you need any help, you can let me know and I can help you. 

The CZ-9 we're making is that one here=>http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/China/CZ-SHLV/Description/Frame.htm

Because it seems that YF-650's research has stopped and it turned out to be 3 stages with YF-220 and YF-325 engines in the first one.

And currently we're working on CZ-7 modelling and exporting... CZ-9 would be something half a month later or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's definitely a great mod, one which I will get my claws onto, but is there a way to make it compatible with SMURFF ? Right now it makes the RSS rated Chinese pack even lighter, resulting in overpowered parts even for RSS. Thanks :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2016年4月25日 at 6:20 PM, Danny Carman said:

[BUG Reports]When use the CZ-3B Stock.craft,it was with top fairing on it,everything seems work fine.But when I was trying to add another part of top fairing,failed always.

THX

unable to recreate your bug, what mod did you install?

On Sunday, June 05, 2016 at 5:46 PM, mark7 said:

unable to recreate your bug, what mod did you install?

It cannot work with the module manager,with module manager will work just as what i said before.By the way I will test  Chinese Pack Continued  with the KSP version 1.1.2 to see if everything goes well.

13 hours ago, Danny Carman said:

It cannot work with the module manager,with module manager will work just as what i said before.By the way I will test  Chinese Pack Continued  with the KSP version 1.1.2 to see if everything goes well.

Im confused. It work pretty well on my side.

Anyway, thx for reporting and testing! We really appreciate that very much!

CZ7 modeling is now finished. New YF-100 and YF-115, and the first stage could be used as boosters for CZ-5. (Yes  I am planing to redo the CZ5.)

18 hours ago, mark7 said:

Im confused. It work pretty well on my side.

Anyway, thx for reporting and testing! We really appreciate that very much!

CZ7 modeling is now finished. New YF-100 and YF-115, and the first stage could be used as boosters for CZ-5. (Yes  I am planing to redo the CZ5.)

You are welcome.Well,I mean it seems have some bugs with the CZ-3B while adding the Module Manager.Yesterday,tested with the version 1.1.2,the same problem occurred.Anyhow,wish for the next realease.By the way,I would like to ask this mod's authour are Chinese?If so,we can talk in Chinese,then the issues may be described more detailed.I like this mod.

56 minutes ago, Danny Carman said:

You are welcome.Well,I mean it seems have some bugs with the CZ-3B while adding the Module Manager.Yesterday,tested with the version 1.1.2,the same problem occurred.Anyhow,wish for the next realease.By the way,I would like to ask this mod's authour are Chinese?If so,we can talk in Chinese,then the issues may be described more detailed.I like this mod.

Indeed we are. You can find our thread on http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4596193694

CZ5 remodeling 80% done, CZ7 been texturing.

On 2016年6月8日 at 1:50 AM, Delta_8930 said:

Cool, just in time for the maiden flight! (which is scheduled sometime around the end of June at Wenchang, Hainan)

Yes, we really hope we can release the CZ7 before the real one left off. 

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, LordOfMinecraft99 said:

FUJI! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry. Let me rephrase this. Is there going to be a Fuji module, like this:

220px-Fuji_spacecraft_standard_system.jp

Thanks! I want it so bad!

You know that Fuji is an japanese Spaceship and this is an chinese Pack?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.