Apollo Mission Recreation (And More!) [Requesting Ground Crew Aid!]

ZooNamedGames

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Maybe Sparks retouched it. I'll speak to him.

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Give him time to make them![/QUOTE]
No, that was autocorrect... I corrected it to mission patches.

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Oh I see.

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

So who's messaged Kasper?[/QUOTE]
When do we do so? We should be careful. I don't want to get an infraction.

[quote name='CliftonM']When do we do so? We should be careful. I don't want to get an infraction.[/QUOTE]

Send him one now- and you can't get an infraction over a PM... As long as you don't cuss him out or something. Just be nice and polite and you'll be fine! As Shia Lebouf would say, Just do it!

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Send him one now- and you can't get an infraction over a PM... As long as you don't cuss him out or something. Just be nice and polite and you'll be fine! As Shia Lebouf would say, Just do it![/QUOTE]

or nike :P Just do it!

[quote name='CliftonM']I'm enjoying the mission patches, etc.[/QUOTE]

Yes, those are pretty nice if I do say so myself. I just cannot wait to add the flight crew names to the first mission patch.

The position patches are finally finished for the ground crew. I added one for a position not mentioned, but in reality, with NASA, this person has the power to END somene's spaceflight career before it even begins... (that was a major hint).

[quote name='adsii1970']Yes, those are pretty nice if I do say so myself. I just cannot wait to add the flight crew names to the first mission patch.

The position patches are finally finished for the ground crew. I added one for a position not mentioned, but in reality, with NASA, this person has the power to END somene's spaceflight career before it even begins... (that was a major hint).[/QUOTE]
is iiit chuck Norris?

[quote name='CliftonM']I'm enjoying the mission patches, etc.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SparkyFox']is iiit chuck Norris?[/QUOTE]

Nope, the Flight Surgeon. Can declare anyone, including ground staff, medically unfit for duty.

[quote name='adsii1970']Nope, the Flight Surgeon. Can declare anyone, including ground staff, medically unfit for duty.[/QUOTE]

awwwww so close XD so wait...the flight surgeon can randomly just say UNFIT GO HOME MWAHAHAHA(of course not in those words :P) or is there more rules to it?

[quote name='adsii1970']Nope, the Flight Surgeon. Can declare anyone, including ground staff, medically unfit for duty.[/QUOTE]

Surgeon was an intentional role drop. I mentioned this in my OP update. Look under roles.

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='SparkyFox']awwwww so close XD so wait...the flight surgeon can randomly just say UNFIT GO HOME MWAHAHAHA(of course not in those words :P) or is there more rules to it?[/QUOTE]

More rules but it isn't applicable within KSP.

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Surgeon was an intentional role drop. I mentioned this in my OP update. Look under roles.[/QUOTE]

here zoo, sorry I thought it was Saturday today ANYWAY can we still have a flight surgeon because why not?

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']There's no point to the role since the kerbals have no health and nothing to track.[/QUOTE]

tac life support? Id sooo say something funny but im kinda calming down now Edited by SparkyFox

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']There's no point to the role since the kerbals have no health and nothing to track.[/QUOTE]
But [I]we [/I]do. I could write a plugin...

[quote name='CliftonM']But [I]we [/I]do. I could write a plugin...[/QUOTE]

DUDE! YOU MUST! like some sort of health bar and oxygen levels and radiation? or able to take your helmet off in space, but you have like 5 seconds to put it on? or make the helmet breakable(I know the helmet I a model though and it doesn't exactly come off)

[quote name='SparkyFox']DUDE! YOU MUST! like some sort of health bar and oxygen levels and radiation? or able to take your helmet off in space, but you have like 5 seconds to put it on? or make the helmet breakable(I know the helmet I a model though and it doesn't exactly come off)[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm looking more for internal health aspects, like heart rate, illness, fatigue, stress, etc.

[quote name='Dman979']Well, if we're doing this without timewarp, I think it would be a good idea to have a "doctor" on the MC team. He needs to call breaks for sleep, right?[/QUOTE]

That should however be managed by FAO as he manages the schedule and I won't allow for the astronauts to go too long without sleep.