-Duna Direct- [Advanced build featuring spacecraft with interiors and new trailer thing!]

14 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

Is this awesome mod still active?

Can't get the doors to work on 1.3.  They just spark and break.... :(

Would love to see it updated and have a working fuel production plant on the DRV...

Hey man. Thanks for the message! This craft is a few versions old now and as such the bearing I used for the door (the first thermometer bearing) is now broken (Squad changed the part geometry..). I have been updating it as a side project but have yet to finish it. The rest of the craft are good to go though. Also, it's not a mod as such, it uses all stock parts.

MJ

AWESOME!!!!

Can't wait for it to get updated!!!

And Awesome Vids!

Best craft Files I've ever Downloaded.  The attention to detail and the builds using all stock parts is truly an incredible work of ART!

Anyway to rebuild the DRV door so it closes again so we wouldn't have to take off with a missing door that's been pushed off?

Godspeed on the update and big THANKS!

17 hours ago, Frank_G said:

Who dared to reactivate this thread? Now i have to watch all the videos again... because i have to, when i occasionally stumble upon them... Must watch...

LOL I just re-watched it myself. I'm proud of that video, even if it's not a slick as some of my newer ones.

15 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

AWESOME!!!!

Can't wait for it to get updated!!!

And Awesome Vids!

Best craft Files I've ever Downloaded.  The attention to detail and the builds using all stock parts is truly an incredible work of ART!

Anyway to rebuild the DRV door so it closes again so we wouldn't have to take off with a missing door that's been pushed off?

Godspeed on the update and big THANKS!

Thanks man, don't hold your breath though.. I am very busy these days with work and will be for most of the remaining 'summer' here in the UK.

I agree the removal of the door on the DRV before launch was not ideal. I couldn't at the time fit a similar upward openeing door there, it's just too small. I'm sure I could come up with a new solution though.

I'm glad you like the craft mate, I spent months and months perfecting and tweaking these crafts. And loved every second of it! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.