KSA Better Fairings

RangeMachine

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Stock farirings retexture.

With this small mod you will get more clean fairings in two variants: white and black.Also contains 5m fairing base.

Required mods:

Download Link

P.S. Textures from KW Rocketry

Edited by RangeMachine

• 3 months later...
On 19.02.2016 at 3:23 PM, WhitestWizard said:

Does anyone have an active download link for this mod?  CKAN is pointing to the former Kerbal Stuff and I don;t see it hosted anywhere else on-line.

Cheers

i will reupload it to spacedock in one hour

----------------------

Uploaded, link in header.

Edited by RangeMachine

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, baldamundo said:

Is it possible to add additional textures to this easily?

It's just a matter of tweaking a script to re-direct to another texture.  Do you have other textures you would like to use?

On 01/08/2016 at 5:28 AM, Alshain said:

It's just a matter of tweaking a script to re-direct to another texture.  Do you have other textures you would like to use?

Well there's a whole range of textures from various procedural parts/fairings mods that could work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This thread is very much dead, but if anyone is still listening, I have a strange issue. For some peculiar reason (that is probably a simple issue that can be fixed but I'm just an idiot), the black version of the 3.75m fairing and the white version of the 5m fairing aren't loading into the game at all. If @RangeMachine is still active, or if anyone else has had a similar issue, I'd love to continue using this mod, as I find it very much needed to get rid of the ugly texture that the stock fairings use.

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwZHDX3K4KIuTTVvZVA0eE1Ga2M/view?usp=sharing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.