SAP-C (my company) flag and obligatory Polandball.

Sharkman Briton

I like Trains...

That also applies to me, and this thread is... a thing that is unrelated. Will there be more of... something... on this thread? In fact, what even is this thread for? Just asking.

Cheers, Raincrafter.

EDIT: Oh wait, I read the title again. This is just for a flag. Nice one, by the way.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Kerbin Rocket Science said:

I can't get on to the SAP Industrial thread. Do you know anything about this, Sharkman Briton?

If it was in Rocket Builders, those are locked. (and if you missed the whole discussion and drama surrounding that... I suggest you use the new Forum's vastly improved search functions to catch yourself up :) ) 

I believe the originators of each thread are the only ones who can still see them, for the purpose of being able to bring content out of those threads and into non-locked threads. So if you're looking for something specific, @Sharkman Briton may be able to get it for you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.