Dres Awareness, Show Your Support! (still not-dead :))

All right, time to add to the numerous new challenges popping up.

The premise of the challenge is simple. Show your support for our loneliest planet, Dres!This is a challenge to perform a megamission to make Dres feel happy, so be creative on how you want to do it! I myself will be doing a circumnavigation of Dres by land later, so yeah. If your mission uses Dresteroids, the mission must directly relate to Dres in one way/shape/form. If this is a bit vague, notify me, and I'll put in some baseline examples.

We at DresAwarenessLTD are here to emphasize large-scale missions to our lonely friend, Dres! A simple Land-Return mission is not enough to us, go further, and beyond!  Not just Dres now, no. While Dres forever remains our Number 1, I have decided to include Eeloo and Moho on our planetary awareness list! That's about it. Carry on.

Suggestions, which by no means you need to follow to complete this:

Orbit:

Not just one satalite, have a full NETWORK

Have a space-station, big enough to be classified as BIG (unless you have a bad laptop like me)

Surface:

Rover? No, MANY rovers

Lander? Ok, lot's O' Kerbals!

Mining ops? Ok, LOT's!

Base? Ok, make it BIG!

Rules:

-Please, no f12 or Hyperedit

-Wheaton's Law :D

-Try keeping it stock, tell me about a fun mod that doesn't ruin the challenge, and I will look into it 

Rules Regarding Proof:

-Mission Report threads are fine, I encourage this too!

-Screenshots, if used, should document at minimum, all iportant burns, manuevers, etc.

-Videos are welcome!

- Screenshots must show UI at all important events, beauty shots are exempt however. Please be sure to keep the UI visible if it is not a beauty shot

Mods Allowed:

Mods will now be handled on a case by case basis. To be blunt, all legitimate mods are allowed. That means, this is essentially a rule saying "Do not cheat by proxy of a mod"  

Ask for mods you find that are "on the fence"

Completion badge made by an awesome friend, UkFbV35.png?2

Dres Supporters! Successful entries will be mentioned here:

-RocketPropelledGiraffe, One mission, and we see a craft of pure love :D Album: http://imgur.com/a/nUikV

-Claw, the first to circumnavigate (by rover) Dres! 'Gratz, I'll be doing that later as part of a secret megamission!

-627, for giving Dres a classroom of friends (literally)

-5thHorseman, for turning one of the Dresteroids into an honest to goodness rover, driving a whopping 900 metres! 

- Goijra1000, for a GIGANTIC mobile orbital colony with 24/7 party dedicated to Dres

-Jakalth, with three orbital tugs and an extreme Sat network, ending in with a major blow to the save, courtesy the Kraken

-DoctorDavinci, for two seperate satalite networks, 80 kerbals landed, two motherships, over 40 probe landers, and a flag in each crater

- DMSP, for sending a nuclear powered orbiter then tumbling it down the Dres Canyon.

-Nightingale, for modding in the name of Dres!

-EvermoreAlpaca- for 1664 PASSENGERS IN AN SSTO TO DRES! WHAT IN BLAZING [REDACTED]?!

-Calivingamr, for sending a literal heart of love to Dres!

-George van Doorn for completing the Dres Awareness challenge by sending the most overkill rocket I have ever seen for what seems to be the tiniest interplanetary tranfser to Dres ever.

-Magzimum, for circumnavigating Dres, sending a magnificent station to Dres and pulling  7481.8 science points from our lonely friend. (Update, 6th of September: As well as spending upwards of 2.5 million funds to send a VTOL-spaceliner full of kerbals to Dres, with a harrowing refuel to return home safely!)

-bigcalm, for an absolutely stunning textbook mission, fulfilling EACH AND EVERY one of the suggestion criteria!

-zeta function, for a simple and sweet 12 probe network in orbit of Dres!

-Geonovast, for an 8 satellite network and permanent base on Dres. Part 2: for forcing Kerbin to give Dres a big ol' hug! (And Duna!)

-Cpt Kerbalkrunch, for sending a heartfelt and expensive love-steroid to Dres!

-Zherdev, for a nicely sized space station to high Dres orbit in a single launch!

-GRS, for a comprehensive 21 satellite network, and two HUNDRED Kerbals brought to and from Dres. Later goes on to perform a double round trip between Dres and Kerbin in a separate mission! Further mission to collect 30k science points from Dres! Furthermore creating a new moon named Spade for Dres!

-Torn4dO, for turning Dres into a second bastion of Kerbalkind with multiple orbital vessals, a science station, asteroid miner, multiple relays, and on the surface; 13 different rovers, a science outpost, 3 separate landers, and a freaking HOTEL, with the mission comprising a total of TWO-HUNDRED FIFTY KERBALS!

-dvader, for sending a science carnival to and back from Dres. It was just so colourful!

-Xenocatz(Sorry for improper caps here bud), for a wonderfully executed blanket of satellites for Dres!

-Eriksonn, for setting up semi-permanent mining ops and a badass looking mothership station on/around Dres! Later gives Dres a new friend named Rega and a beautiful set of rings!

-Spacenerd Kerman, for literally giving Dres, Love, a new moon!

-SecondChance, for a classic large scale lander-station mission with a total of 7 seats, and a 12 satellite relay network!

-Robonoise, for completing the Dres Awareness challenge with a residential outpost of decent size, on Dres!

-Gordon Fecyk, for a detailed and pleasing-to-follow exploration of Dres(JNSQ mod edition)!

-Nantares, for lighting up Dres with deep-space relay comms, turning it into the comm hub of Kerbol!

SPECIAL MENTIONS
These special mentions are for those who become the caretaker of all the lonely ones, Dres, Moho, and Eeloo:
- 5thHorseman

Also, let me know of anything! I'm open to any fun-increasing ideas!

-SPAddict

Edited by SpaceplaneAddict
This has been another edit to update the list of names

No, you may have used hyperedit ;)

I would to get there when I make another trip. First one always has to be legit and then I cheat if I don't feel like sitting through 5 massively laggy burns at 700 parts:/(The ship refuels itself so it doesn't do any long term damage)

I'd like to think my constant yelling about Dres awareness had some effect on the creation of this challenge.

TO DRES!

Probably :D

- - - Updated - - -

I would to get there when I make another trip. First one always has to be legit and then I cheat if I don't feel like sitting through 5 massively laggy burns at 700 parts:/(The ship refuels itself so it doesn't do any long term damage)

And even though I'd give you a pardon, I feel like you have used Hyperedit. Just tell me, did you perform the same launch for all sats? And what about all of the varied inclinations?

It's one mothership, the sats are moved about using a tug and can be recovered when she leaves SOI.

Alright, beam me up some proof of your travels, and you'll be welcomed onto the supporter list :D

- - - Updated - - -

Dres? What's Dres? Is that Italian?

Dres kis a highly unappreciated planet. We are here to give it love, no hate allowed :D

Can I go on the supporter list for being annoying enough for this challenge to be created?

Or do I have to do the Dres mission?

(I think it's the second one)

Meh, of course! Hand proof of a glorious Dres mission, and I'll mention in the OP how annoying you were :D

I never realized how bad I was at making interplanetary missions...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.