Dres Awareness, Show Your Support! (still not-dead :))

31 minutes ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

Does giving Dres 391,887,045,112,671 moons count as Dres Awareness?

If you can prove to have brought so many astroids to it I would like to see that. So... what you did to poor Dres? All those Astroids would weigh more than the little one!

I haven't done anything for the challenge(Barely done anything outside of Kerbin's SOI), but I had a dream where I was stranded in interplanetary space, and Dres showed up and caught me with its gravity. My ship bumped into an asteroid, and was captured into a stable orbit. So thank you, Dres, for rescuing me, even if it was only a dream.

On 3/6/2016 at 4:51 PM, Friethjoph said:

If you can prove to have brought so many astroids to it I would like to see that. So... what you did to poor Dres? All those Astroids would weigh more than the little one!

Actually only if those asteroids were Class E (you could also have some class D ones too) would they outmass Dres. Dres is 3.2x1020 kg, so the asteroids would need to average about 820 tons each to equal Dres' mass. Class E asteroids mass more than that, and Class D's top out at about 850 tons, but if you took a random assortment of asteroids no, Dres would mass more.

Math proves I love Dres more.

You want Dres Love? YOU'LL GET YOUR DRES LOVE, BY JEB! After the colonization of Minmus in my super colonization Mission Report is done, I will colonize Dres! Besides being a lonely planet in need of love, it's the perfect gateway to the Stock/OPM outer solar system!

5 hours ago, The Space Core said:

Okay, I finally have figured out what Imma do. I'm going to make a giant sign satellite that says ILY facing Dres and send down Dres hug colonies down to the surface. Would that be good? Or is dres in a continual state of neediness?

That's great!

Just now, SpaceplaneAddict said:

I didn't? Hold on, lemme check......... ah, you're clear!

Great!

Also, it'll likely be the "Planetary base systems" mod, I'm not planning on installing TAC life support, so having a actual colonization mod will be useless to me :)

On 10/03/2016 at 3:15 AM, SingABrightSong said:

I haven't done anything for the challenge(Barely done anything outside of Kerbin's SOI), but I had a dream where I was stranded in interplanetary space, and Dres showed up and caught me with its gravity. My ship bumped into an asteroid, and was captured into a stable orbit. So thank you, Dres, for rescuing me, even if it was only a dream.

That's an interesting dream. Although i've never dreamed of KSP, most of the dreams i can remember that i've ever had were in space or about space. :P 

I still think dres is overrated but because I haven't gone to my favorite, Moho, yet (or any other planets or even minmus or landing on the mun) I will shoot for the moon the overrated space potato and try and give it some love. :D I will tell you when I spontaneously combust my dres rocket on the pad complete this challenge!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.