Dres Awareness, Show Your Support! (still not-dead :))

Album here.

At least i fulfilled my promise LOL. @SpaceplaneAddict

If you're curious, Tengen Toppa means "Heaven piercing" in Japan, I'm a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann fan, Simone Kerman the mission commander is basically inspired from TTGL main character.

Difficulty : SUP3R/Ultra (800-899).

Difficulty Rating : Est.875 (Eve : 775, Eeloo-Dres : 750, Tylo : 700, Laythe : 675, Moho : 650, Vall-Bop-Pol : 625, Duna : 600, Gilly : 550, Ike : 500, Mun : 400, Minmus : 300, Jool 5 : 900, Fathership Jool 5 : 1250)

Edited by GRS

That 200 Kerbal mission is a normal Landing and Return, and also a literal bootcamp, 200 Kerbals get at least 5 Ribbons from that mission, and Simone got more Ribbons, i'm planning for over 400 tons space station in a "dangerously" low orbit below 10 km, maybe 2, a BIGG rover, 2 Dresteroid stations, and a Hotel, and some refuelable SSTO defense fighters i guess, but i've been delaying Jool 5 way too long.

Edited by GRS

And just saying, just try to not get mad, even if there are some Dres haters, just offend them in front of them, Dres haters are just P00P brained fools, i personally like Tylo the most (for ideal difficulty), Eve the second, Dres being Third, Dres has an adjustable Land and return difficulty, and it's tie with Moho and Eeloo.

Edited by GRS

17 hours ago, GRS said:

Dres haters are just P00P brained fools

Ah ah ah. That's no way to go about this. There will be no offending of anyone here :)

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:47 PM, GRS said:

Album here.

At least i fulfilled my promise LOL. @SpaceplaneAddict

If you're curious, Tengen Toppa means "Heaven piercing" in Japan, I'm a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann fan, Simone Kerman the mission commander is basically inspired from TTGL main character.

Difficulty : SUP3R/Ultra (800-899).

Difficulty Rating : Est.875 (Eve : 775, Eeloo-Dres : 750, Tylo : 700, Laythe : 675, Moho : 650, Vall-Bop-Pol : 625, Duna : 600, Gilly : 550, Ike : 500, Mun : 400, Minmus : 300, Jool 5 : 900, Fathership Jool 5 : 1250)

Two hundred Kerbal return trip... very nice. Do I smell an update to your entry? Yep, I do. 

Congrats to GRS for extending their Dres Awareness mission with a two HUNDRED kerbal return trip!

1 hour ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Two hundred Kerbal return trip... very nice. Do I smell an update to your entry? Yep, I do. 

Congrats to GRS for extending their Dres Awareness mission with a two HUNDRED kerbal return trip!

Thanx mate !!!

11 hours ago, roboslacker said:

I'm sending a 160 ton 7 kerbal spaceship to Dres in a few days.

Looks like you can use 100 Kerbals with that mass, try NERVAs.

9 hours ago, KingDominoIII said:

Video processing is done; just need to add music to the 20 minute video. It's a bit shoddily edited with some inclusions I didn't mean to leave in but all things considered, it could be worse and I don't have time to redo it.

Kinda glad that you still remember that, hope it's cool.

Now Dres is the first in my favorite list, tied with Tylo and Eve.

Edited by GRS

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:01 AM, roboslacker said:

I'm sending a 160 ton 7 kerbal spaceship to Dres in a few days.

Can't wait to see it!

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:13 AM, KingDominoIII said:

Video processing is done; just need to add music to the 20 minute video. It's a bit shoddily edited with some inclusions I didn't mean to leave in but all things considered, it could be worse and I don't have time to redo it.

Ah it's all good mate, I used to edit videos here and there and know how much of a pain it is. As long as I see and understand whats happening :)

Dres' BFFs, i also visited Dres on both of my Jool 5s, because i wanted to. (Both used no ISRU and refueling), my Jool 5 lander rests peacefully around Dres now.

Edited by GRS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.