1.0.5 is out!!!!! post your fist craft here.

Damn, I am going to have to rebuild a lot of craft, if I space while in offset they are under the wing, but are correct when I reattach. Must be a size difference in Pylons. Also both Pylons and hardpoint are decouplers, but they still decouple the wrong way (at least to me) fighters and such have hardpoints that detach the munition not detach the hardpoint.

zMqXJQV.png

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing this may have killed a lot of tank turrets, anyone checked theirs yet that have the structural pylon bearings?

Edited by selfish_meme

Guys submarines are now super super easy! Jets still work under water brilliantly so you can explore the ocean depths!

http://i64.tinypic.com/15ud0w.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/w9feqc.jpg

10m/s with the weasley.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG so many possibilities! Damn you squad!

How did you make it sink and not float? What are those things at the bottom of your craft?

How exactly are you to maintain a stable fall but still rise back to the surface? Is there a new feature Im missing out on :)

My sub is not neutrally buoyant. It floats, as long as I stay still. When I start to move, I pitch down, and sink. If I stopped, I would have risen. As it was, I accidentally knocked off a ore tank. So I blew the rest of them, pitched up 45 degrees, and gave it full throttle. When I broke the surface, I flew back to land, and crashed on land.

Guys submarines are now super super easy! Jets still work under water brilliantly so you can explore the ocean depths!

http://i64.tinypic.com/15ud0w.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/w9feqc.jpg

10m/s with the weasley.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG so many possibilities! Damn you squad!

You seem to know something I do not. I have equipped the U-boat with 54 wheesleys facing downwards, it barely moves, or would if it didn't capsize the whole time.

I think my U-boat has become sentient and has a sense of self preservation. After numerous attempts to keep it from capsizing, I grew tired of its tricks and decided to end it once and for all by bombing it with my P-26. I guess the Peashooter is really my first 1.0.5 craft, since it performed as well as it could against the evil power of the dive capable U-boat.

dvYoT7m.png

Even with those stupid outrigger floats, the damn thing won't stay upright!

ahiYzVg.png

I'm sorry, boat, but I have to end you. You've gone mad, you'll destroy us all!!! VENGEANCE!!!!!

KFibYEh.png

No Target? What... the hell? Where did it go?

p78CrbP.jpg

Yeah... It definitely isn't there... Skynet is active!

D8VI79j.png

Very well, if I can;t kill the monster, I will kill the forge from whence he came!!!

r04zWnt.png

Damn. They make these things tough as nails, don't they?

I've gone from listening to the triumphant German marching songs to somber Russian dirges. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry...

Hopefully 1.0.5 is going better for you guys.

I think my U-boat has become sentient and has a sense of self preservation. After numerous attempts to keep it from capsizing, I grew tired of its tricks and decided to end it once and for all by bombing it with my P-26. I guess the Peashooter is really my first 1.0.5 craft, since it performed as well as it could against the evil power of the dive capable U-boat.

[...]

I've gone from listening to the triumphant German marching songs to somber Russian dirges. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry...

Hopefully 1.0.5 is going better for you guys.

I'll see what I can with the economy class version.

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

1.0.5 crashing on startup for me... maybe i can tweak settings or if not, hopefully there's a fix coming, and not too many people are affected. Everyone else have fun though!

I would post mine but they screwed up some aspect of performance and made mine crash the game... anyone want to take bets wether I can ever play that ship again?

Is it stock? Just wondering if mods could have caused it, by some reports 1.05 is a bit better performance wise. I know mine was crashing on some craft till I got rid of all mods and started a new save, then copied the craft in and they were fine.

Craft Files?

I may release it. Probably by tomorrow. Im just trying to make it more user compatible. I can drive it just I want it to be more user friendly...

Edit: Oh and the way you float back up is by either not using throttle OR just releasing the canisters of "ore"/ballast

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.