Cant move at all in 1.05

I can't translate the orientation of my craft in space with either RCS/Reaction wheels, nor can I launch off the ground into orbit nor change my orbital path in space with the main thrusters? Anyone else got this issue?

The list of mods in my gamedata directory are (all the available ones updated to 1.05 so far...): ASET, Asteroid Day, Atomic age, B9 Aerospace, B9 Deprecated, Boulderco, CMES, Communityresourcepack, communitytechtree, crewxfer, crossfeedenabler, enginelight, enhancednavball, EVE, evaenhancements, firespitter, fustek, goodspeed, habitatpack, heatcontrol, interstellarfuelswitch, jsi, kas, kerbalengineer, kerbaljointreinforcement, kinetechanimation, kis, all the klockheedmartian packs, kspx, layeredanimation, magicsmokeindustries, mechjeb2, modrocketsys, modularfueltanks, mp_nazari, navyfish, all the nearfuturepacks, openresourcesystem, orsresourcepack, planetshine, proceduralfairings, rcssounds, realplume, realplume-stock, scansat, smartparts, smakescreen, squad, texturereplacer, triggertech, vesselview, virgin kalactic, warpplugin.

Ah, not really. All are updated to their latest builds. They are active with 1.0.5 in the VAB/SPH and in flight/orbit. They also worked with 1.0.4 flawlessly. Only Planetshine, smartparts and engine lighting are coming up with compatibility errors at the loading but nobody is coming up with issues for those ones in the related threads. It's affecting both stock and modded parts so I believe the issue is a little more systemic (i.e a mod that runs under the entire engine like KSPAPIextensions, etc. Not a "parts" mod)

[quote name='Phreak']Check [URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92229-How-To-Get-Support-%28READ-FIRST%29"]this thread[/URL] out. it would help us help you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, not needed. I figured it out. It's the mod CrewXfer that was causing the problem. It wasn't a parts mod, I was right. CrewXfer worked right up to 1.0.4... Shame, handy mod. Ah well. Everything else is fine

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.