Contract "Launch our first vessel" not registering

Hello. My game has some mods, but none that affect contracts. The only part mod is KIS and KAS.

Started new career in 1.0.5, but I'm already orbiting the Mun by now, and the pesky "launch our first vessel" contract is still there staring at my face, occupying a slot in the contracts list. WHY?

The rest seems to be working fine, it's just this one.

I have experienced this since 1.0.4, but only if I had the Kerbal EVA before launching the vessel. If the crew didn't get out (say, for some EVA reports while flying at Kerbin's Shores just before launch) then it would properly register.

On that same note, the contract would complete for me if, on the second rocket flight, I did not do an EVA.

I haven't tested whether it still happens in 1.0.5, however, as my habit became to lob Jeb ASAP, then have Val get the EVA reports from the launchpad prior to her flight in the second vessel. I'll check it after work tomorrow (need to sleep now ... darn day job) if nobody else has before hand.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you resolved this issue yet? Cause I'm having this one too. It is not related to girder, it is not related to EVA. Even with Mk1 Pod and Flea only I cannot fulfill this contract. Also if you try to complete it via debug window, it comes back to Mission Control.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.