Farewell Miguel (Maxmaps)

KasperVld

Hello everyone,

Today it's my unfortunate task to inform everyone here that Miguel a.k.a. Maxmaps will be leaving Squad this Friday after more than two years of working on the game, bringing a wealth of knowledge and passion to the game's development. We'd like to thank Max for the dedication with which he tackled his ever growing workload. It's safe to say that without Max's input we'd be in a very different place right now, as he played a positive and instrumental role in the development process.

We will miss having him around and wish him the best of luck in the future.

On behalf of everyone at Squad,

Kasper

As you make your way into whatever the future holds, Maxmaps...

I'd like to thank you for all you have done with KSP. I hope you realize how incredible this game has been, and how many people have been inspired and amazed by what it has to offer. This is a great game, and it wouldn't have been a great game without you.

Stay awesome. I wish you the best of luck on whatever you decide to do next. And once again, thank you so much.

-Upsilon

Noooooooo! I have to say that I struggled a bit to get in to KSP in the beginning after I first bought it, around 0.17, but after I discovered first Scott Manley's YouTubes and then Max's Squadcasts everything really opened up for me. I'll miss our Friday nights together Miguel. Vaya con Dios!