Undone things in KSP.

DMSP

[quote name='Choctofliatrio']ONLY 1? So I can't have multiple of the same engine?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I don't think orbit would be remotely possible. I suppose a lot of fuel tanks could be drained but that would still be a lot of weight and trying to balance the craft would be ..... fun ......

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 8:21 PM, GarrisonChisholm said:

Either -

A) Completely cover the surface of a non-asteroid body with artificial construction (which will never be done), or

B) Build a Dyson Sphere (which is even More never getting done).

You never know, when squad manage to increase the number of parts you can have, then it will be possible to edit the load distance, then build a Dyson sphere.

However tweakscale and/or a large computer/supercomputer might be needed.

However if you wanted to do it now you would have to build a Dyson sphere in real life to power the computer so you could build a Dyson Sphere in KSP..

49 minutes ago, SR said:

You never know, when squad manage to increase the number of parts you can have, then it will be possible to edit the load distance, then build a Dyson sphere.

However tweakscale and/or a large computer/supercomputer might be needed.

However if you wanted to do it now you would have to build a Dyson sphere in real life to power the computer so you could build a Dyson Sphere in KSP..

Dysonsphereception. :0.0:

On 11/12/2015 at 7:14 AM, jarmonik said:

My personal goal is to unlock the whole tech tree with-out using Research Lab (Mobile Processing Lab) module.

Has anyone done that before ?

I have done this in pretty much every save so far. Usually by the time I have colonized Duna and started to send my first probes to Eve and Jool system, I have the tech tree maxed out. With science mods like orbital science or station science it is possible to max out the tech tree without leaving Kerbin SOI.

On 1/26/2016 at 9:06 PM, SR said:

There's no point returning the science lab.

Exactly!

I just added it though.

11 hours ago, suicidejunkie said:

Build a land-based remotetech communications grid covering Kerbin.

I'm working on it, but it takes quite a bit of doing to plant a relay on every mountain and many of the hills.

Good idea!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I posted one other thing in the thread "Crazy things to do in KSP". I believe I've never seen it done by anyone.

Meet a killer asteroid while flying a spaceplane in Kerbin's atmosphere. Preferably D or E size. It must be a spectacular view )

* Extra hard difficulty - Follow the asteroid and see its impact.

** KSP God Difficulty which even Scott Manley will have trouble achieving  - Have a claw and a ton of parachutes, match asteroid's speed while in atmosphere, approach, grab, land safely.

Stock parts preferred but not necessary.

Edited by Enceos

Just now, Mr. Me said:

Thank you. I may do it myself later today with a modified Beta Fighter, new from Nik Kruger Sciences.

Alright, go! You can do it!

Well, Eve On SRB by Stratzenblitz75 completed the... well... Eve SRB ascent.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.