Game not using ANY ram

Hi,

I was attempting to play Kerbal today, only to be given an unplayable framerate. After some hours of troubleshooting, I noticed that when I launched the game, my RAM usage only increases by a few percent, with my CPU being used a ton. I am running the 64bit version, and I have no idea why the game is doing this. Help!

I don't think an output_log is needed, considering when I looked in there, I saw nothing out of the ordinary.

I am running the 64bit version
the 64bit version is only officially supported on Linux. 64bit Windows won't get any support at all.

...still not supported (even by using another forum)....

Edited by Speadge

"CPU being used a ton" is fairly normal and expected, KSP is fairly CPU-intensive. When you say, "my RAM usage only increases by a few percent", do you mean overall system RAM use? Because that's not overly relevant to KSP, you should look in the Task Manager and see how much memory KSP.exe is actually using.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.