OS2U-3 Kingfisher from War Thunder in KSP 1.0.5

OS2U-3 Kingfisher Hydroplane from War Thunder!

This historical plane was made in 1938, this plane was utilized as an observation flying pontoon :D Equipped with two of the finest 7.62 cm machine guns, it was more of the king of being fished than the kingfisher itself....

qTodsMz.png

This craft comes equipped with 3 Juno engines because juno.... need thrust.... and comes with a giant smexy pontoon strapped to the belly of the plane. Average speed with this thing is around 130 meters per second at low level flight.

rGxmoE8.png

Stalling speed is around 30 meters per second, ideal for using a rudder turn :wink:

7L7Fr7b.png

This plane has the fuel to get you anywhere! just not the speed or the patience..... say thanks to 1938 engine power people.

k19Pol8.png

If you are interested in getting your free copy of this amazing craft in War Thunder you can simply go to this link right here which will take you to kerbalx and you can purchase get yourself a nice pontoon yourself!

Download

If flying it is anything like my Warthunder aircraft experiences I will fly level for 20 minutes then be instantly blown from the sky at the slightest hint of enemy fire..

My Warthunder woes aside, she is a simple but elegant bird. Good job!

If flying it is anything like my Warthunder aircraft experiences I will fly level for 20 minutes then be instantly blown from the sky at the slightest hint of enemy fire..

My Warthunder woes aside, she is a simple but elegant bird. Good job!

Same here! Especially in arcade battles, those light biplanes are just going to shred you! It's sad to see this craft but still its just a flying pontoon of trolling and seal-clubbing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.