I can't click on yellow orbit

No, this is a common bug that I see a lot: the game refuses to allow you to place a maneuver node. I've seen it with the blue "you will be here really soon" track as well as the yellow track. This only seems to happen to me when my ship is on an escape trajectory; I can't remember the last time it happened when I was in any kind of orbit.

One of the things I seem to recall from the various devnotes posts about 1.1 is that they're completely redoing trajectory plotting in the map view. Hopefully this will fix a lot of bugs that have been around a while, such as that one.

One of the things I seem to recall from the various devnotes posts about 1.1 is that they're completely redoing trajectory plotting in the map view. Hopefully this will fix a lot of bugs that have been around a while, such as that one.

And add some completely new ones :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.