Why Doesn't this Complete the Minmus Outpost Contract?

I just built my first-ever Minmus base in career mode. However, somehow I have failed to meet the requirements of the contract. I have an antenna, I have docking ports, I can generate power, I can house twelve Kerbals, and I am perfectly stable. I also began constructing this after I accepted the contract. What am I doing wrong here? The requirements are listed in the top-right of the image.

K3EHrU1.png

Edited by Thomas988

I'd try leaving to the space centre and returning to see if that changes it. If not you may need to Alt-f12 to check the debug menu. I've had a contract not recognize that my station was orbiting Minmus in 1.0.5 and had to manually mark it as complete.

I opened up the debugger and this line kept coming over and over again:

[Exception]: MissingFieldException: Field 'FinePrint.Contracts.Parameters.SpecificOrbitParameter.targetBody' not found.

So definitely a FinePrint glitch. I don't want to manually make the contract a success yet, just in case there is a more "legit" way to do it. But if no one else has a better answer, then I'll go for it.

Hard to say, I can check if you upload your save somewhere. What version (including build number) are you running this on? The fact that none of the objectives are ticked implies that there was some sort of exception.

EDIT:

I opened up the debugger and this line kept coming over and over again:

[Exception]: MissingFieldException: Field 'FinePrint.Contracts.Parameters.SpecificOrbitParameter.targetBody' not found.

So definitely a FinePrint glitch. I don't want to manually make the contract a success yet, just in case there is a more "legit" way to do it. But if no one else has a better answer, then I'll go for it.

No, this is an issue with having an outdated version of Asteroid Day installed. A new version was released concurrently with 1.0.5 on Curse. Grabbing it should fix the exceptions, which will probably fix the contract.

Edited by Arsonide

Hard to say, I can check if you upload your save somewhere. What version (including build number) are you running this on?

I'm running it in 1.0.5. I don't think I've downloaded the silent patch yet. The build ID is 01028, if that's what you're looking for.

Here's a download of the save this is in.

- - - Updated - - -

No, this is an issue with having an outdated version of Asteroid Day installed. A new version was released concurrently with 1.0.5 on Curse. Grabbing it should fix the exceptions, which will probably fix the contract.

Aha, that worked! Thanks so much! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.