So I found myself whistling the KSP VAB theme and smiling

quyxkh

How often do you find yourself with KSP muisic in your mind?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you find yourself with KSP muisic in your mind?

• Sometimes daily
    • Yeah, I do that sometimes
    • I did that for a while, now not so much
    • Maybe a few times
    • Are you kidding me? I've got better music on my mind
    • Are you kidding me? Whistling? Really?
    • Are you kidding me? That's like heroin. Not even once.

I don't like the ambient sounding piece. Besides that I think the music is perfect. I found myself whistling the music too without realizing where it came from :D

To be honest when I started playing KSP over a year ago I was sure I would mute it forever a few days later. But I didn't. I still really enjoy the jazzy tune. In my opinion Squad should implement some more tunes. Same style, other songs. Because it's really good.

That music .... I mostly spend time in the SPH so its the jazzy number for me..

Its a sinister coverup.. Attempting to make light of a very serious task.. Like that time I replaced doom midis with dance of the sugarplum fairys tune

For me its replaced with Kevin Mcclouds At Rest tune..
It far more accurately portrays the fact that the train im building is nothing more than a multi segmented detriot diesel death machine and all that board her might never see another sunrise..

And indeed...that gets stuck in my head alot

That sweet jest like xylophone jazziness has no place in my head... It portays one thing generally..

A time vortex of which there is no escape... Minutes turn to hours..hours turn to days

And should it ever be stuck in my head.. I would have aged 20 years in minutes..

Im glad to say it never has:)

I quite like the swing music that's played, IIRC, in the recruitment centre. I tend to hear some lyrics in my head though, when it hits the 'chorus part: 'Do you think it'll fly, shall we give it a try? C'mon!' I imagine it sung in the sort of style that the Swingle singers used to have (somewhat akin to the folk that sing, for example, the Flinstones theme song)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.