WW2 Warships 0.5.1 - Is there actually something happening? Stay tuned!

Azimech

8 hours ago, Toonu said:

Use Big Boat Parts then, part count drop to 20 parts :D Even with big battlecruisers or carriers.

https://spacedock.info/mod/167/Large Boat Parts Pack

It have two sub-packs. One for WWII ships and one for modern...

thanks for the sugestion, but these aren`t the paneled parts Im looking for. they are masive but I cant freely make any shape and form Id like

41 minutes ago, jonathanmoon said:

thanks for the sugestion, but these aren`t the paneled parts Im looking for. they are masive but I cant freely make any shape and form Id like

You're definitely going to have some high part counts then unless you use the part welder. I can't see why it wouldn't work with these parts.

4 hours ago, XOC2008 said:

You're definitely going to have some high part counts then unless you use the part welder. I can't see why it wouldn't work with these parts.

my current carrier base is 625 meters long, and 115 meters wide. made out of welded stock panel with tweakscale. I limit parts per weld to not stress it more than I help it. with bigger parts I can make bigger sections meaning it`d stil be less than the 250-ish parts I have now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi azimech,

just dropping a quick line to let you know that your definition of water isn't really compatible with anything else that uses a "water" resource.  as far as i can tell you define one litre of water to weigh 1 ton.. x)

i don't know much about modding, but maybe you could try to use the water-definition from the CRP?  Wouldn't know the consequences for your ships though...

anyhow, thank for your mod which hopefully will work for me tonight after redefining its water density...

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, how do I install the mod? There's no installation instructions, just to let you know. Do I put the files in the KSP folder, the Gamedata folder, or the Squad folder? How do I install it? :(

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Quick question, how do I install the mod? There's no installation instructions, just to let you know. Do I put the files in the KSP folder, the Gamedata folder, or the Squad folder? How do I install it? :(

Put it in the gamedata folder next to the squad folder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have begun unofficially updating the mod, but I don't want to guarantee anything yet. In the mean time, the mod still works and with new updates, I've figured out how to switch textures, add tweakscale, and switch the old system out for HullBreach (still a WIP).

Spoiler

tumblr_ps9u1nnKme1vnkznoo1_1280.jpg

Edited by MadmanMorton
Image not displaying correctly.

• 4 months later...