WW2 Warships 0.5.1 - Is there actually something happening? Stay tuned!

Azimech

well lets hope! hope this mention doesn't bother you too much @Azimech, tell me if it does.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:09 AM, MadmanMorton said:

I have begun unofficially updating the mod, but I don't want to guarantee anything yet. In the mean time, the mod still works and with new updates, I've figured out how to switch textures, add tweakscale, and switch the old system out for HullBreach (still a WIP).

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ps9u1nnKme1vnkznoo1_1280.jpg

Is this still going on?

This is in 1.7.3,  it actually works but tests are without BDA, NAS and DCK.

There is hope. I'm not sure yet I want to invest a lot of time in this ancient thing.
Real Ships is a lot more modern and I haven't touched that one in years as well.
I don't even know if the NAS guys are still busy.

https://imgur.com/B1MDawG B1MDawG.png

On 7/1/2018 at 5:04 AM, MadmanMorton said:

Heyo heres a tutorial on ww2warships cause almost everything else I found was outdated or overcomplicated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68x8o52ac01e4u9/WW2WarshipsTutorial.docx?dl=0

:lol:

That's hilarious!

There's a reason it's version 0.5 and not 1.0 :wink:

The "Very Large Keel" is not "too large" ... it's just for aircraft carriers and megalomaniacs. 

Your tutorial is excellent and I really want to share it with the rest of the community. I don't think you'll have a problem with that.

Thanks for the insights.

And yes, we can work together ^_^

Edited by Azimech

Holy crap Azimech! So good to see you, and thanks btw! (That tutorial is actually outdated, I have a much better grasp on the mod now)

EDIT: Also Hullbreach stopped working one day, I don't remember what happened, just that it immediately started sinking ships.

Edited by MadmanMorton

Spoiler

56be05de55603a713536fb6aae40359d9ca57a13

Spoiler

ca1fd121250c074c6a11fc7b0f49ddf99b3aae7e

Spoiler

041659c1b0a25ef2450793327e56b555779acd6f

Spoiler

b8df63cc8efbf37d443c5a17087b87cb5ca7b4ef

Spoiler

61991de2f8abf9d52e5131d7432f92c81aaf261d

Spoiler

77f8803419d57949102b3afa26f5322ca823762e

I'll stop spamming this thread, but I have to congratulate you Azimech, this old dinosaur has been able to survive every update so far. These are the best examples of what I have created in the past few months. Thanks for one of the few mods that have kept me hooked on ksp for months on end xD

Edited by MadmanMorton

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 5:33 AM, Azimech said:

Sounds interesting.

if you are interested in helping me understand how to get it working in 1.7.3 I am currently sorting out/fixing some of the issues I have run into the weapons mods (mostly armored vehicle turret and expanded aircraft weapons)
please feel free to direct message me.

• 3 months later...

has anyone tried this on 1.8.1? 
I tried it on mine and it loads fine and I can build the ship but it just sinks straight away.

and before you say it... Yes I did create the action group that turns on all the plates and their pumping and the steam turbine etc. still sink, doesn't even change the rate at which it sinks. straight to bottom every time.

So please insert that I am a moron, I read the newer tutorial and realized that I did miss a critical element. I will retest and let you all know.

Edited by Wrath_IX
update

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...