ModuleScienceContainer questions

Hey,

I'm looking into a way of making crew reports storeable without EVA, because it just feels broken as it is.

One thing I started with was looking into was how ModuleScienceContainer is used... It has a config property called EVAOnly or simiar... When I tried setting it to false on the Mk1 command pod, I didn't notice any change in-game. Can anyone tell me what this does?

I don't know what evaOnlyStorage affects.

But I can tell you that what you're irritated with (pointless EVA's to move science data around) is something I'll be solving in my upcoming mod, [B]WhichData[/B]! So sit tight, and you'll have a solution hopefully before xmas :-D

One of the mods that gave us crew transfer (ages ago) also gave us the ability to move science and resources around from the part right click menu... I don't remember which one though! But if you get stuck while trying to implement this, it could be worth hunting around for it!

[URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/62270-1-0-5-Ship-Manifest-%28Crew-Science-Resources%29-v-4-4-2-0-12-Nov-15"]Ship manifest[/URL] allows you to move data around your ships containers. And my Tarsier Space Technologies mod (link in dig) has storage drives that you can transfer and store science data onto as well (via right click menu) Edited by JPLRepo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.