Make Jebx Valshipping Canon

An explosive ballistic orbital mortar won't work. Due to air resistance. You also need to burn some fuel at the peak of your trajectory to circularize anyhow; or else the only thing you can manage is an escape trajectory from Kerbin.

[spoiler=Shipping Cannon?]I know what (I think) you mean. But as it's an absurd request, I'm assuming a misspelling of Cannon.[/spoiler] Edited by KrazyKrl

They are brother and sister, so eww, unless you're in West Virginia, Alabama, or Newfoundland.

[COLOR=#e6e6fa]Yes, I made that part up, but go with it.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Torgo']They are brother and sister, so eww, unless you're in West Virginia, Alabama, or Newfoundland.

[COLOR=#e6e6fa]Yes, I made that part up, but go with it.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I thought Val was Krussian. Jeb is obviously from the Uknighted Steaks.

[quote name='Torgo']They are brother and sister, so eww, unless you're in West Virginia, Alabama, or Newfoundland.

[COLOR=#e6e6fa]Yes, I made that part up, but go with it.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Considering that all known kerbals have the same surname we can deduce from that that kerbals either breed like rabbits, or Kerman is their clan. My headcanon is that Kerman is a clan of kerbals that was prophesied to travel beyond their homeworld, and they do it really well.

[quote name='Legendary Emu']Considering that all known kerbals have the same surname we can deduce from that that kerbals either breed like rabbits, or Kerman is their clan. My headcanon is that Kerman is a clan of kerbals that was prophesied to travel beyond their homeworld, and they do it really well.[/QUOTE]

The word 'well' seems...not quite right. I'd use 'spectacularly'...