PSA re-entry on Tylo is impossible

selfish_meme

[quote name='parameciumkid']HAHA YES!
This thread is officially hilarious. Re-entry on Tylo IS impossible!

'Course I'm much more concerned with how in 1.0.5 it's impossible to land on Jool now. ;p[/QUOTE]

Its been that way for a while everything after 1.0 was instadeath and there is no 'surface'

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='selfish_meme']Its been that way for a while everything after 1.0 was instadeath and there is no 'surface'[/QUOTE]

Whoosh! Low flying missed pun!

Can confirm, OP. Chutes never seem to deploy before I get to the visible part of the atmosphere, and when I get there, everything overheats and explodes instantly! It's like that layer of gray clouds is made out of solid rock or something. I wish the devs would fix this, I'm doing everything right but I still explode. :mad:

[FONT=Verdana][quote name='GreeningGalaxy']Can confirm, OP. Chutes never seem to deploy before I get to the visible part of the atmosphere, and when I get there, everything overheats and explodes instantly! It's like that layer of gray clouds is made out of solid rock or something. I wish the devs would fix this, I'm doing everything right but I still explode. [/QUOTE][/FONT]

Yeah, I heard they did that because they wanted to punish players for yelling about clouds all the time, so they added clouds. Hard clouds!

[quote name='Thegamer211']What is this, 2008?[/QUOTE]

All your base are belong to us!

...But yeah, this is a very important bug and should be fixed; I notice it happens all the time on other bodies too; why just the other day I was trying to aerobrake on the Mun and it didn't work. I tried it on Minmus and it didn't work there either; oddly enough it worked on Duna, I think this is unintentional behavior. I swear, this makes landing on those bodies literally impossible, it'd take [I]way[/I] too much Delta-V to orbit AND land with rockets. Looks like there will be a 1.0.6 soon! [SIZE=1]/s[/SIZE]

[quote name='Norpo']

...But yeah, this is a very important bug and should be fixed; I notice it happens all the time on other bodies too; why just the other day I was trying to aerobrake on the Mun and it didn't work. I tried it on Minmus and it didn't work there either; oddly enough it worked on Duna, I think this is unintentional behavior. I swear, this makes landing on those bodies literally impossible, it'd take [I]way[/I] too much Delta-V to orbit AND land with rockets. Looks like there will be a 1.0.6 soon! [SIZE=1]/s[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Yep, same problem here, only works on Kerbin, Eve, Duna, Laythe and Jool. This NEEDS to be fixed as soon as possible.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.