[1.9.1] SLS Part Pack Basic Version - Small update: specular parts & preview of the new Main Core

Sobol

Hi, I love this mod, been using the RS-25's on some of my own creations. I was wondering if you could include the craft file for each version. I'm no expert when it comes to this by any means. So I would like to be able to load a pre-built craft. If that's not possible, maybe include atleast all the sub-assemblies to put on of these together? Also I downloaded the Taurus HCV and it doesnt seem to fit properly since its only a 3.75m capsule. 

Edited by Astronomicalcat

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! I 'll correct all the mistakes in the next update, and will add craft files. I'm working on RO configuration files and better optimalization mod. Next update will be available at the beginning of March with new source code. 
I finished work on SLS Block 1 Crew and SLS Block 1B Crew:

UoUWAs0.pngnkACf5b.png

I also started to work on RO files and I finished first test:

aiq7w38.png

What's new in a future update?

Animated aft RL-10B2

Animated aft RL-10C2

New ORION Service Module and animated decoupler:

New animated Cargo Fairing Adapter [8.4m]

...and a few other surprises!

Edited by Sobol

On 28/2/2016 at 4:11 PM, Sobol said:

What's new in a future update?

Animated aft RL-10B2

Animated aft RL-10C2

New ORION Service Module and animated decoupler:

New animated Cargo Fairing Adapter [8.4m]

...and a few other surprises!

great work! are you going to do also an Orion capsule?

Sobol just wanted to say thank you for the work you've done and continue to do. It is greatly appreciated.

The link to spacedock isn't work just FYI and I can find it on the site by doing a search.

Just now, Sobol said:

@GoldForest No. Mod is fully compatible with unmodded game. You're doing all right. All parts are true scale. ICPS adapter has a diameter of 5m . KW rocketry has adapter in the size.

@gonzo98x I already repaired . Link should work properly.

Oh, okay. Any chance of getting stock diameter configs in the future? I really want to play with this mod.

Also, holy polygon count Batman! THe interstage alone has enough polygons to crash a super computer! You went for accuracy!

Oh, okay. Any chance of getting stock diameter configs in the future? I really want to play with this mod.

I think the chances are high. Certainly not in the near future. First I have to finish what I started : MPCV and Launch Pad 39B . I think that part of the stock dimensions will appear in mid-March

2 minutes ago, Sobol said:

I think the chances are high. Certainly not in the near future. First I have to finish what I started : MPCV and Launch Pad 39B . I think that part of the stock dimensions will appear in mid-March

Also I'm having trouble with the EUS interstage, the maincore end skirt, and the maincore liquid oxygen parts. They don't want to seem to go together like they are supposed to.

Also I'm having trouble with the EUS interstage, the maincore end skirt, and the maincore liquid oxygen parts. They don't want to seem to go together like they are supposed to.

Have you tried to upload files craft and see how to properly mount the parts? If this does not work screnshots send me a private message.