[1.9.1] SLS Part Pack Basic Version - Small update: specular parts & preview of the new Main Core

Sobol

Installing the mod for RO is very simple. If you have already installed RealismOverhaul it then you should install the basic version of the SLS PartPack. Next you need to copy the contents of a folder from the folder GameData Realism Overhaul contained in the SLS install. Then paste it into your game folder. Craft Files do not work yet RO so they don't install them. I'm going to add operating Craft Files in the next update. 

@DarthVader What's wrong? Folder StockDimension doesn't contain models files. Firstly You should install BasicVersion. Secondly, copy the contents of StockDimension and paste the game folder and overwriting files. If your problem is something else to write . I'll try to fix it.

Edited by Sobol

the CKAN version is standard size, i notice. would it be possible to add the stockalike dimension patch as an optional CKAN dependency?

rather than overwriting the base files, have you considered making the patch into a ModuleManager config which only modifies the relevant values? it would be much easier for you to keep up to date with changes in the base files.

Edited by speedwaystar

very minor bug: the [SLS] Solid Rocket Booster Nosecone doesn't appear under Filter By Manufacturer/SpaceLaunchSystem -- I had to to go searching for it :)

EDIT: found out why: its internal name (NoseCone) conflicts with another part from one of the STS addons. maybe change it to something more unique?

Edited by speedwaystar

Thanks. Certainly I'll correct it . Sorry I could not do anything new for Launch Pad 39b . I checked mod to version 1.1. Everything looks good. I really like the new look . If all recommended modifications have been updated everything should be work .

23 hours ago, Sobol said:

Waiting to run KSP Standard Shader. Orion will look much better.

DdClEx1.png

Unfortunately, KSP won't be including the standard shader in 1.1 due to performance issues.  They will be using their current shader.  (That is, unless of course, I've missed an update in the devnotes since they announced they won't be including the Standard Shader).

Of course, you could alternately use the Reflection Plugin or WindowShine.

45 minutes ago, Sobol said:

@noonespecial Shame. However, in Part Tool appears bumped standard. Do you think that you can't use it? : L5FCioB.png

Waiting to update Kerbal Joint Reinforcement:

I have no idea.  I'm one of the unlucky few who didn't buy KSP through Steam.  I'm just as curious to see the graphic capabilities as everyone else ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice... Thak you so much... :)

But if will be some instruction - how constract the SLS.. Some picture or something else... It will be helping me..

And.. Were I can get a Launch Tower as you have?

On ‎14‎.‎12‎.‎2015 at 6:09 PM, Sobol said:

Zotdi2c.png
Launch Pad for SLS and Launch Tower with Elevator

Edited by Irenicus

The tower will be available until the next update with Lunch Pad 39B. However, it probably will be without running the elevator. Next update will be released with the release of an update Realism Overhaul.